Battlefield 1 Q & A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1 Q & A

I am having a chat with a real good friend (and Army buddy of mine) who was hands on with BF1 during the live stream. I asked him some questions he answered some, some he told me "I could tell you but then Id have to kill you", the usual EA/Dice stuff. Posted below is from our conversation regarding the upcoming game. Also, because he is such a nice guy he is signing up at TG to answer any questions he can that you guys might have.

As a matter of NDA preservation he will only answer questions that he is allowed to answer. If he doesn't answer your question please dont spam it.

Q: Is it reskinned Battlefront?
    A: No, that game was done by a different team and meant to be more casual to bring in non shooter fans. It is actual more battlefield than anything since bf3

Q: So the weapons and loadouts are preassembled?
    A: Mostly, there will be some minor customization at release, but most of the weapons are preset

Q: How do zepplins work? Is it a control point to capture? Who calls them in?
    A: So, Zeppelin's are determined by which team is losing. the worse you are losing, the quicker it is callled in. It is automatically called in, the player doesnt do that. Zeppelin isnt in every map, either.... there are other things that get called in on different maps. And in one map, there is a battleship.

Q: How do you feel the squad play is bearing in mind you played with celebs and they arent teamplayers per se
    A: Squads can cause a ton of damage and get massive points if working together. Objective play is heavily rewarded this time.

Q: How's the flying
    A: I like it, but its difficult. Dog fighting is hard as hell.

Alright peeps, post up questions! He will be along shortly to answer what he can

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Battlefield 1 Q & A

Ok, I made an account. I will check back tomorrow after I get some sleep and relax after EA Play

Comment

How is the reloading mechanic, i heard some people like it, some people dont (talking about the whole variable reload between stripper clips and then individual rounds if odd numbers)

Comment

LevelCap answered a lot of stuff too.

Comment

is there a commander ?

Comment

Good to have you around Pool Shark, welcome to TG, So... 1. How do the squads communicate in game? 2. Can we create emblems for our avatars?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X