Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server updated to 48 players

All -

As you are probably aware there have been some lag issues, primarily on the larger maps. In order to mitigate this we've lowered the player count from 64 to 48 players. We've been in discussion with the provider and running a 64 player 60Hz server is taxing on the hardware, as we expected might be the case. So let's see how this works out and if this helps solve the problem!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: Server updated to 48 players

Can we still play large maps or is it a number of players issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
      Can we still play large maps or is it a number of players issue?
      It should be the number of players in combination with the larger maps themselves that were causing issues. So the larger maps with the slightly lower player count should hopefully help things.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Will this server update allow me more than one claymore as a recon. I only get one and I see the support guys getting two. Not fair at all. Do they think recons are weak? How about if I toss that heavy Beacon will that make a difference?

As for lag, I dont get it. I always attributed that to local internet companies not having enough outgoing bandwidth and losing packets causing lag. Since the switch over to new server I have been getting kicked off of server after first joining after about ten minutes into game, but I have found that rebooting my computer has stopped that for some reason.

Comment

As of right now its showing 60 slots again... sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
            As of right now its showing 60 slots again... sigh.
            Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
              Will this server update allow me more than one claymore as a recon. I only get one and I see the support guys getting two. Not fair at all. Do they think recons are weak? How about if I toss that heavy Beacon will that make a difference?

As for lag, I dont get it. I always attributed that to local internet companies not having enough outgoing bandwidth and losing packets causing lag. Since the switch over to new server I have been getting kicked off of server after first joining after about ten minutes into game, but I have found that rebooting my computer has stopped that for some reason.
              Nope, that's a issue with DICE decision to limit sniper roles to only 1 claymore in their inventory max (while support role can carry 1 initially, then load up from a crate for a second).
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X