Map vote script now active

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Map vote script now active

I've installed a map vote script on the server, which should help those during seeding hours.

Players will have the option to choose between 5 maps towards the end of a round. It will randomly select these maps to vote on based on the current map list, with maps played recently having a lower chance of being selected.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: Map vote script now active

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Thats awesome!

Comment

Fixed the issue with the sniper script and infantry only. I'll be tweaking things later today to hopefully provide a better selection for the vote.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Is there a problem with !givelead script? I tried giving the lead to Kevin last night but he was impervious to my advances!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
            Is there a problem with !givelead script? I tried giving the lead to Kevin last night but he was impervious to my advances!
            It should be up and running now, feel free to post in the CAA forum if you notice anything else that isn't working as normal.

Comment

naaa gunny it was my antilead script :)
              |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed