No announcement yet.

Battlefield V closed Alpha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the verdict? Is BF V the bee's knees?

Comment

Curious if TG will have BFV?
      AKA Bonezhead

Comment

Yes and no. It's an improvement over BF1. It's still fast paced, and the faster TTK/TTD makes it pretty hectic. They've added a lot of nice features over the previous game.

Also, RSP's are not available right now, so can't tell what the future holds.

Comment

Sure miss the great games. Hope a few TGers will participate in BFV. Miss tactical gaming!
          AKA Bonezhead

Comment

So is anyone playing? Just picked up the game. I see there isn't a BFV forum up either. I should still have a lot of you guys on Origin as I havnt touched it in years, so i'll make myself visible and hope yall join.

Comment

Yes, there is a small handful that bought a month of premier.

Comment

You can find Capucinobob or thickslug. I see undead most knights.E-leader,dogwarrior and many others.
                sigpic
                *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm just undead77

Comment

I bought it a few days ago, so I will be probably be trying to get on more. In the couple hours I played, I found it to be better than BF1.

If a few of you are going to be playing it, I'll try to jump into the TS more or if there's a TG discord or something
                    |TG6|Flarionice
                    Former Irregular, Former member of TG 3rd Special Forces Detachment

Please don't call me Florence.

Comment

Should try to get all the Battlefield stuff merged or purged in the forums, and get a BF5 one made, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Flario View Post
                        I bought it a few days ago, so I will be probably be trying to get on more. In the couple hours I played, I found it to be better than BF1.

If a few of you are going to be playing it, I'll try to jump into the TS more or if there's a TG discord or something
                        TG Discord is pretty active: https://discord.gg/A7fM7WK

Comment

Best Buy and Amazon have the physical copies for $39.99 USD.

Comment

There will also be a major patch December 4th. You won't autospawn anymore when round starts and I believe that the catchup mechanic will be altered a bit.
                            Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X