Semi-Helpful Distance Screencaps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-Helpful Distance Screencaps

I put these screen caps together for my own benefit. I kept seeing distances named, and because I basically never snipe, distance was such a vague notion. 8 meters sounds close, 150 sounds far, but i wanted to put a face to a name... or number. Anyway, it's kind of helpful for me. Maybe it'll be helpful to you.

Damage numbers are listed on each screen cap. They follow the default AR and Carbine damage charts. The SCAR-H for ARs and the ACE 52 CQB both have higher damage outputs.

ARs have a fall off out to 55 meters, while carbines only go out to 50. That means at 50 meters, the disparity between AR damage and Carbine damage is greatest, although at that distance your biggest problem with a Carbine is accuracy.

Anyway, don't know if that's helpful to anyone else but me, but at least it gave me some context when people said, "50 meters."

Re: Semi-Helpful Distance Screencaps

Good idea! Wanted to plus one this, but I still have to spread that reputation around I guess.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Nice!

BTW - Important question: what's your FOV? :)

Comment

80. that shouldn't affect things straight in front of me, right? Just things to all sides?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoraster View Post
          80. that shouldn't affect things straight in front of me, right? Just things to all sides?
          FOV 120:

FOV 90:

Comment

very interesting. thanks!

Comment

really wish we could edit our own posts. Seems very 2003 not to let us. Would you mind inserting a comment about my screen caps being 80 degree FOV into the OP, Whiskey?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X