Sharing emblems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing emblems

I found this today while trying to find how to share emblems for IHS members. It is a rather simple process once the emblem is created.

Hello all you fellow BF4 playing axeheads.

After some google-ing I found out how you can import and export your Battlefield 4 emblems and i was just thinking that we could share some of the emblems we've created because I know some of you could make a really bad-ass EBA emblem!

So here's how you export your emblem:

Navigate to the emblem you'd like to export, in the battlelog Emblem Editor.

Open up your browser console (Chrome "Ctrl+Shift+J" and Firefox "Ctrl+Shift+K")

paste this code in and press enter

$('body').html('<pre style="color:#000;">emblem.emblem.load('+JSON.stri ngify(emblem.emblem.data,null,2)+');</pre>');

this will take you to a page that has your emblem in raw text, copy the text and save it to somewhere you remember.

To import an Emblem you navigate to the Emblem Editor in the battlelog. Then make a new Emblem Slot by clicking on the "+" then open up the browser console again and paste the code you got when exporting and press enter.
    Enjoy!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: Sharing emblems

How can I get an Emblem of your Avatar?

Comment

Nice video with some useful emblem editing tips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNTuCrineTM

Comment

Dispo is going to loose Friday so his avatar will change significantly.
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

You can also go into someone's profile, click on their emblem, and on the emblem page click "copy emblem to my gallery" on the top right of the page. Now it's in your gallery and you can display it.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
            You can also go into someone's profile, click on their emblem, and on the emblem page click "copy emblem to my gallery" on the top right of the page. Now it's in your gallery and you can display it.
            Sure, make it easy on everyone. Thanks a lot Nardini....

Comment

I'm happy to oblige :p

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

you can also use this browser add on for chrome make things much easier

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hhepocfeooibjb

then go here to get 1000's of emblems free.
                emblemsbf.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X