Worst Experience Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Experience Ever

How they've implemented the browser as the launch tool which doesn't work in Chrome and how do you play offline? This is the worst game experience I've ever had in terms of trying to launch a game just to play. I can't even figure out how to add the TG server.
    ------
    [TG]Mastro
    Member since April 2006

Re: Worst Experience Ever

I'm sorry that you are experiencing these issues. The issue you are having with Chrome is odd as it is the only browser that I have used to launch Battlelog and BF3/BF4. To play offline you need to have Origin in offline mode, you can launch the game from there. And to add the TG server you should be able to click the link in my signature. I hope this helps....somewhat. Post back if there is anything else we can do to help! :D
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks that link helped a lot, I was able to join. Well after an hour of messing around the Chrome plugin works now. Didn't install initially though. Lots of complaints on the BF forums about it. And thanks for the offline tip, that's a huge relief that I can play single player campaign without going through all that headache.
      ------
      [TG]Mastro
      Member since April 2006

Comment

Chrome is working ok for me, so it can work, not saying people aren't having issues, it's just been fine by me.
        Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X