Wonky Block textures from afar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonky Block textures from afar

I've been getting patches of landscape textures going to really crappy block textures (reminds me of Morrowind and Oblivion) when fewing the landscapes from afar. Is this happening to anyone else? My card is a GTX 760.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Wonky Block textures from afar

I felt like the same thing g was happening to me at first. I've upped my settings to ultra with exception of Hsbo(changed to Ssbo) it has fixed all my issues and I'm getting a better avg fps. This is running g a 7950 3 GB
    sigpic

Comment

I've been getting this recently too nerd, particularly when entering/exiting night vision/thermal or sometimes just scoping in with a magnifier. I don't remember it happing to me before they patched some stuff.
      It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
      - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Same issue. Using 7950 GPU. Started a couple of days ago.

Comment

I changed my video settings from Medium to Auto and noticed that when I was hurting bad my screen was like psychedelic man, like I must have been tripping! So I changed back to Medium settings cause I didn't want to relive my 50s again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X