Microstutter Fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microstutter Fix

Do you suffer from microstutters? When you need to perform, does your computer let you down? When you've got an enemy lined up and you bring up your sights to finish the job, does everything just pause? Well I bring you relief from your woes, my friends. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...66584393493/1/ Simply follow the instructions at that link and all of your performance problems will be solved. Be amazed at your newfound battlefield prowess with one simple trick they don't want you to know!

(Microstutters are gone since the fix, at least for me. Very quick, very easy, and I can actually play semi-competently on closer-range maps now)
    I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Microstutter Fix

ill give it a try
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Gave it a try but tha game is still unplayable for me. I don't know what else to do.
      Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: Microstutter Fix

Try this - apparently windows will "park" some of your CPU cores. You can disable this so all cores are always available:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5217567138642/

I had the most annoying lag / rubberbanding / microstutters like so many people here. Literally, every one second the game would do this odd twitch / pause for a few milliseconds (just like mild network lag). I tried everything and nothing worked. Turns out the solution was insanely simple.

Turn off Windows core parking! This will work for Intel and AMD CPUs!

Here's what you do (Many thanks to Criskoe for unveiling this wonderful and effective fix!):

1. Open regedit.exe
        2. Go to Edit >> Find
        3. Select "Look At" -> Keys (deselect Values and Data for faster search)
        4. Search for 0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583
        5. Change ValueMax from 64 to 0.
        6. Shut down your computer and do a cold start

This will allow you to finally enjoy the game until they fix this issue. Try it and let me know if it helps.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X