Screenshot capture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot capture

Guys, I've got a EVGA 560 video card that has software that monitors the video card and provides screenshots during game. It's called EVGA Precision. It worked with all my other games, BF3 and Bad Company, but all I get now is a white screenshot. Anyone else using this properly?

Re: Screenshot capture

I haven't used it, but I believe you and I are running the same graphics card--560 Ti (Fermi)? I wasn't even aware it had that. Might have to look into it; if I do, I'll give that a shot and let you know if it works for me.

Comment

The Precision software is a utility on the installation disk. Did you get one? Also, I can run high if I want with this card, just gets hot.

Comment

I'm sure I did, but ask me if I can find it now. :p That build was 2+ years ago.

I've been running on lows, but that's partly through personal preference; I find that identifying movement and enemy targets is usually easier on the lower (though admittedly less pretty) graphics settings.

Comment

Try switching to MSI afterburner. Basically the same thing as EVGAs variant and works with the exact some functionality but its been giving me screenshots fine...granted Ive since then ditched afterburner because of shadowplay goodness. I still keep afterburner for OCing purposes so i can really eek out all those FPS from my 660ti. Looking at getting a 290 and putting a waterblock on it so I can crank it up like reviews are suggesting could change the GPU race + mantle support.

Comment

PlayClaw also does screen shots in addition to being a TS overlay.

Comment

for what it's worth, gunney, I just switched from a 560 (no Ti) to a pretty basic upgrade (radeon 7870), and it has made my game experience so much better. And that's a performance issue, not a "oh it looks cool one"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X