Audio issue(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio issue(s)

Anyone else experiencing audio ie sound effects cutting in and out, no sound whatsoever until you fire, no sound effects from tanks firing, aircraft flying by, etc.? Seems to happen every round regardless of map. Pervious BF games never did this for me nor other games I own. Frustrating.
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Audio issue(s)

Yep. Specifics vary based on the map. I also have the blurring video issue.

Comment

Yes sound issues are more offen now, Golmud Railway is the worst on this subjet, Lancang Dam i think is the second on the list and the rest have to issues but are not that bad as in those two.
      Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin View Post
        Yep. Specifics vary based on the map. I also have the blurring video issue.
        Is this the issue everyone has when the EMP (?) is used or something different?
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Ok found this not seems like it works for some and not for other but worth trying, you can go back if it didnt work.
          I will give it a try when i get home (long 8 hours damn it), if someone do it before let us know, thanks!

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_...missing_audio/
          Saludos, marpla live from Argentina!

sigpic

Comment

I tried it and it does not seem to work for me. Changed GstAudio.AudioQuality from 1 to 4.

Comment

In this article they say that "Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)"

Comment

Changing audio quality to 4 did nothing for me. Just recently I've gotten a couple of mini crashes where the screen freezes for a couple of secs then resumes but I only have audio in left ear piece. I am running SoundBaster card on my rig so I don't know if that is related. I crashed a lot last night on the TG server so that is why you didn't see me much. May try to stick to pub servers for the weekend.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X