No announcement yet.

Video Recording

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Recording

I just recorded some pretty good stuff with Shadowplay, but when I went to compile it the videos were all pixelated and stuttery. Anyone have any ideas on what I can use to record? Or a proper Shadowplay setup?

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Video Recording

I use ShadowPlay also... works great for me because my settings are HIGH, so it matches the games resolution and settings. Also I have discovered the longer the video capture the more problems, IE: if you have it set to save the last 30 mins, or even 10 mins then their will be stuttering and pixel break up... I have it set for 1 min captures, that way whenever something great or cool happens, I have a smaller clip of it, better for video editing, and less boring videos. So I would play with the settings.

You need a monster machine to use FRAPS, I've been using fraps for year, got a high end PC, and even this high end PC freezes or crawls to 5 fps when I try and record with fraps.

The best way, resource free, to capture video is actually a internal or external USB capture card... OR... a 2 screen split to a camcorder if you got one.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed