Assignment Awards not saving?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assignment Awards not saving?!

Ever since the last patch many of the award requirements are not saving. It will show them as progress at the end of the round, but it will not save after the round ends in the actual battlelog.

For example the Anti-Vehicle ribbon requirement for Dust Devil. Even though I keep getting them it always resets to none. Also the Express Train and Perfect ones do the same thing.

I keep getting these in-game and it shows but when I go to battlelog it always says: Get a kill-streak of 10 in a round 0/10

None of it is saving game to game, they are all resetting each time. I reported this to CS and they said it is a known issue and they escalated my ticket. I also sent them screenshots of the Game activity feed showing me getting the ribbons, but also how they were not showing up under the actual Assignments as completed.

It worries me because in the last Battlelog patch notes it said this was fixed, but obviously it is not. Any one else seeing this issue?
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Re: Assignment Awards not saving?!

I am, I have unlocked all the weapons. Yet, after battle stats says I need so and so kills to unlock it.
    Wouldn't worry about it if you know you unlocked it already.

Comment

Re: Assignment Awards not saving?!

Support got back to me and acknowledged the bug(s), said it was fixed now, and gave me some battlepacks for my troubles. It's all good since I've since gotten the awards and unlocks and 4 battlepacks (2 bronze, 2 silver) was fine.
      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X