MSVCR1110.dll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSVCR1110.dll

Still am only able to play in 32 bit mode, with graphics all set to low (and no possibility of change allowed in graphics settings in this mode. A problem that has vexed me for the past 6 months or so.

Recently am getting nightly crashes with the following error (event viewer reporting):

Faulting application name: bf4_x86.exe, version: 1.3.2.15221, time stamp: 0x541a14aa
    Faulting module name: MSVCR110.dll, version: 11.0.51106.1, time stamp: 0x5098858e
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000e469
    Faulting process id: 0x1584
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cff7dfa036d5f5
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 4\bf4_x86.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR110.dll
    Report Id: f08a1cd6-63d5-11e4-af18-20cf301a75cf

Been searching forums for a solution. I have installed, reininstalled, deleted, cleaned too many times.

Any hints on MSVCR110.dll issue's possible resolution?

Thanks.
    sigpic

Re: MSVCR1110.dll

The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your - Microsoft Community

That page makes is sound like you may need to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable

located here:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Sounds like Name is onto something.

When you say you reinstalled does that mean you did a clean wipe of windows then a fresh install of the O/S...then installed BF4?

If you haven't done a fresh install for the O/S I would do that as I bet it would likely eliminate this problem. This would give you an opportunity to upgrade to a nice SSD too. I try to do a clean windows install every year or so just to keep things running nice. I keep all the media (pics and vids) I want to save on an external HD and operate my C drive on the assumption that anything I lose on C can be replaced by reinstall if necessary.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

found this ...not sure if it will help or how good it is. I'll leave that up to you.

msvcr110.dll free download - DLL-files.com
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Personally, I would stay with the Microsoft distribution packages for any DLL. If you load a dll that isn't verified, you never know what's being installed on your machine. Did you try the Microsoft Visual C distribution package?

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Originally posted by Photometric View Post
            Personally, I would stay with the Microsoft distribution packages for any DLL. If you load a dll that isn't verified, you never know what's being installed on your machine. Did you try the Microsoft Visual C distribution package?
            very good point Photo...On reflection anything needed on that page can be gotten from MS.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Thanks guys.

I reinstalled MS Visual C and the problem appears to have been corrected. Will take a full evening of playing to be certain. Also, I am now able changed the video setting to medium or high (My gpu cannot deliver on high very well) by manually editing the profile settings. Good enough for now.

Good suggestion Grunt. I'll pick up a discounted SSD once I get my backpay (union settled a new contract) and install everything fresh on the new SSD.

See you in-game . . .
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...