Kicked for supporting member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for supporting member

I read somewhere on here that the kick for supporting member is first in last out. I'm not sure if that is actually the case because I know of people who are not supporting members who have been in longer than I yet I was the one kicked.

Regardless of whatever the case may be, considering this is a "tactical, team based server" might I suggest you look into not kicking first in, or last in but rather some combination of highest kdr/lowest points. These people are obviously not capping objective points and just hanging back either sniping, mortaring, ucaving, or rocket trucking. Don't kick someone who is involved and cooperating but rather someone who is not.

I'm sure this would be fairly easy to implement.

That is all.

Re: Kicked for supporting member

We've had this discussion come up many times in the past and unfortunately it's not very feasible to change. If you kick the players with the lowest points then it'll just get rid of the same person that just joined the server again and again.

Unfortunately we're limited in how we can implement the BF4 supporting member kick system, and it essentially picks a random player. We are unable to change this due to the limits imposed by the admin utility.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
      Unfortunately we're limited in how we can implement the BF4 supporting member kick system, and it essentially picks a random player. We are unable to change this due to the limits imposed by the admin utility.
      You guys get that idea from the movie "The Jerk" where that killer picks out a random bastard to shoot from the phone book?

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatemilkman View Post
        I read somewhere on here that the kick for supporting member is first in last out. I'm not sure if that is actually the case because I know of people who are not supporting members who have been in longer than I yet I was the one kicked.

Regardless of whatever the case may be, considering this is a "tactical, team based server" might I suggest you look into not kicking first in, or last in but rather some combination of highest kdr/lowest points. These people are obviously not capping objective points and just hanging back either sniping, mortaring, ucaving, or rocket trucking. Don't kick someone who is involved and cooperating but rather someone who is not.

I'm sure this would be fairly easy to implement.

That is all.
        Plus...not to be obtuse...but there is more to teamwork than score. I'm almost never in the top 10 but I consider myself an excellent team player. I'm not great at cqb so my play style is more about providing overwatch and intel and of course kill the bad guys when I can. This approach doesn't yield a ton of points but approached from a total squad teamwork point of view it is a valuable asset.

Ya...dropping people because of score is not a good approach. The best approach? Pony up the 8 bucks a month and become part of and support the best gaming community on the net.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

It's significantly less if you pay annually.
          |TG|Melee
          Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...