Server 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 2

Would be nice to get some TG on there, server is a mess right now. Other team was stacked with some pretty good clan members and they were destroying everyone right out of the gate. I think out of about 7 games the best I did was 4 kills 16 deaths. Our team couldn't even take a single mcon.

Re: Server 2

It's Sunday and it's 10AM, lets get the server rollin early today. I'll be here all day!

Comment

I'm down with a good long day of getting powned.

~seriousturtle
      TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

Tillyx, I had fun seeding the server this morning with you and sure enough more players came in.

I can see now that PING is very important to getting kills. We had about 10 players when we started and I had a ping of 160 with everyone else at 100 and below. Remember me commenting on how terrible my scoring was? Whenever I went one on one I would lose out each time. It was not until we got alot more players in that my killing got better. Just where is out server located?

Comment

I would have helped seed the server this morning but physics was killing me and I ended up spending probably 9 hours straight working on it.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Gunney I think that Oniell said the server was located somewhere on the east coast, virginia or some place? Can't recall. But i feel your pain with the ping issue lol I count myself lucky when its running about 120ish lol

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

It would be nice if #2 was "500 TICKET All CONQUEST ALL THE TIME!" That would be a server I could really get into :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X