Servers Still Active?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers Still Active?

I assume your servers are still active however i cant seem to find them. I have all my server pref turned to default. I have tried searching for tacticalgamer.com and i have tried the IPs for both of the servers and i cant find anything. Is there some trick that i need to know? Do i need the new maps? Did the new maps automatically download when i patched? If not where do i get them? I tried looking on BC2 downloads page and i found the maps with the descriptions of each map but i didn't find a download button? As you can see I am quite confused. Looking forward to your responses.

Bigmike392
    xXDarkXx
    MelvinRose <---BC2 Name

Edit: OK so i found one of the servers i guess it doesn't show up for me until it is about half full. Still odd since i don't have any preferences set on it
    Last edited by bigmik392; 11-27-2010, 06:49 PM.

Re: Servers Still Active?

I know that I had to manually add them to my favorites threw the game settings config file in the BFBC2 folder. Sometimes though the servers randomly show up greyed out. Joining on friends who are on teh TG servers still works even when there greyed out.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Re: Servers Still Active?

Thanks I ended up finding it last night once the server was about half full and added it to my favorites

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X