Reviving problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviving problem

I think I've finally solved the problem of medics not being able to revive teammates. I'm pretty sure that when the revive process fails, the body is not where you see it. I've run up before to revive a squad mate and saw another medic revive him from about 8 feet away. This may be an intentional problem inserted after the last patch or it could be the mathematical random factor inserted by each players program for when the body finally comes to a rest. What you guys think?

Re: Reviving problem

I do not know if it is related but I always found that the mini-map's accuracy for the fallen body was seriously lacking. Also I have ran into issues when reviving a body at the same time as another medic ( aka he is behind me and I don't see him ) results in a TK of that medic and not a revive, even though I have the body square in my sights.
    Imaging a real super kewl 21st signature here

Situational Awareness Deficiency Syndrome
    It is a serious disease.
    Please Q-Spot! generously

Yah, I got me medals somewhere around here

Comment

Body's can fly pretty far if there is an explosion nearby.. The mini-map marker indicates were the guy died.. Not where he is
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
        Body's can fly pretty far if there is an explosion nearby.. The mini-map marker indicates were the guy died.. Not where he is
        Thanks Abel for that reply! Always wondered about the accuracy of the Mini Map for dead comrades!

Comment

I believe the minimap indicator is associated with the kit, not the body.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
          --BlackMirror
          <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
          Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
          --Blackraven93

Comment

I have the same problem but it's not just one body, it is all of them in a given game, I think it has more to do with server lag. For the past three weeks now I pretty much can't hit crap and can't revive most games. I think it has more to do with EA than anything else. I've turned off just about everything on my system, which I never had to do before and I still have the lag.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X