New Gamer to BC2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gamer to BC2

Okay, So I'm a "new gamer" to almost every title here at TG.

That being said; After a few years hiatus from gaming I'm ready to get back into the mix. I got my gaming PC back up and running after replacing almost all of its guts and I just installed BC2 off Steam.

I should be online at some point today and at the very least this evening for some games!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: New Gamer to BC2

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
    Okay, So I'm a "new gamer" to almost every title here at TG.

That being said; After a few years hiatus from gaming I'm ready to get back into the mix. I got my gaming PC back up and running after replacing almost all of its guts and I just installed BC2 off Steam.

I should be online at some point today and at the very least this evening for some games!
    Who is this guy? ;)

Welcome back to gaming goodness!

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

oh, Fresh meat:D
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I shall add you to my friends list and put a new hook up for your dog tags! :)

What name are you going by in BC2?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernout View Post
          Who is this guy? ;)

Welcome back to gaming goodness!

Bernout
          I can't tell you how good it feels to have my gaming rig resurrected from the ashes. I have an APC surge arrest sitting behind an APC SmartUPS now to hopefully prevent any future electrical catastrophes. :)

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
          I shall add you to my friends list and put a new hook up for your dog tags! :)

I pretty much always play by "|TG| Apophis" or "TG-Apophis" depending on character limitations. I'm sure I'll be easily identifiable for you to shoot. :)

Comment

every kill i have on you nets me .05 cents back on the dollar right Apoph???? good to see you on man....just in time with new maps :)

Comment

Originally posted by xBadger View Post
              every kill i have on you nets me .05 cents back on the dollar right Apoph???? good to see you on man....just in time with new maps :)
              I've been wondering about those new maps. The BC2 install I'm getting from Steam right now is about 8GB. I'm not sure if that's including the new maps or if I'll need to update again after the install. Either way, I'll be in game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                I've been wondering about those new maps. The BC2 install I'm getting from Steam right now is about 8GB. I'm not sure if that's including the new maps or if I'll need to update again after the install. Either way, I'll be in game tonight.
                I believe that's essentially a roll up off all client updates. The first patch was close to 1 GB, with every patch after it getting increasingly larger. The last patch was 2.6 GB, so a total of 8GB of patches sounds about right... a lot, but right.

Nice to finally see/hear from you. Thanks for answering all of menial requests. :)

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                  42nd-Apophis

Used TG for the clan tag.

Comment

New maps included as well! so...for most part, we're all trying to figure out the angles except for Abel who gets to play when we are sleeping :P

Comment

Welcome back boss! Last time I can remember seeing you in-game was waaaay back when we had the "hunt Apophis down like a dog" event in PR...in something like 2006. Glad the rig has returned to life!

Comment

New Guy! Just played a few round on the "big" new maps, lots of fun, lots of air action. See you on the server.
                        |TG-6th|FYAH29
                        "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Well well well, it is about time you returned to be someones target. Get you grove back. I remember some great games when you played. Welcome back boss.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

For the record, Apo, I plan to shoot you as much as I possibly can. :) I'll even stop hunting Nomad.

Comment

Ah very nice ! That is quite the epic comeback. Apophis under the fould language yelling BC2 soldiers will be quite a sight.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X