THe Hot Revive: An Example

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THe Hot Revive: An Example

Here is an example of a Medic faced with reviving a teammate under blind conditions.

In the following situation there was no way to determine the strength and location of the enemy with precision.

The Medic (E-Male) revives SandTrout, who then accidentally provides a target that draws the fire of the enemy and distracts them from the Medic's position.

This allows the Medic to kill the enemy, and then kill the enemy Medic, as well as kill the enemy revived by the attacking Medic, and then revive SandTrout a second time.

Normally, of course, I am not so lucky as to frag this efficiently . . .

Last edited by E-Male; 12-13-2010, 01:23 PM.
    sigpic

Re: THe Hot Revive: An Example

Email, I've viewed many of your fine videos and must assume you have a really fast computer to be able to film and play effectively at the same time. Many of us are not so lucky. Myself, Britt and Battledragon have complained about lag issues while fighting in close quarters after the last patch. It's very hard to zoom in and shoot at an enemy up close now. The most I can see is a few frames of action before I die. This only happens if there are more than 15 players in game. I suspect it's the new gun skins that is causing the problem. That's why I'm picking up the shotgun now for primary use and will bring out my nade launcher as the backup.

Anyway, sorry for hi-jacking your thread. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks OldGunney.

I have been creating various types of content for the Internet since 1990, not sure if it is a hobby, a curse, or an addiction, but is always nice to get feedback on my writing and videos.

A pity about the lag issue. Nonetheless, you, Battledragon and Britt are formidable foes, excellent teammates, and highly effective in the field of battle.

I have heard/read other comments on the lag issue since the update. Funny thing is I did not notice the new skins/uniforms until now.

Pity that such a meaningless change should disrupt the game's performance.
      sigpic

Comment

Well done E-Male. I see you started using light weight perk and magnum ammo. Excellent choices for medic.
        sigpic

Comment

E-male, next you should try using the MG36, because when you tend to fire it is usually not in close quarters combat, so the iron sights become less and less effective the farther you get away; the MG36 gives you a free RDS which can help keep your allies safer by having less enemies alive around them.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

If you combine Ostry's advice and Mac's advice, you get the brokeback kit: MG36 + lightweight armor + magnum ammo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X