Various Moments from 12/12/2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Moments from 12/12/2010

Excellent gaming last night (map name?). The team remained in one group teamspeak channel, but comms were polite and disciplined.

The team demonstrated a high degree of cooperation and "collective intelligence". Strategies where put forward and quickly acted upon.

I'll post more videos from last nights actions here throughout the day (they take ridiculously long to upload to YouTube).

The following brief video snippet shows the familiar hill top rocket strategy in effect, which eventually resulted in one MCOMM destroyed. As the attack progressed, we switched to a combined assault, not shown.

I managed to maintain a hidden spawn in the water on the shore of the island, which enabled repeated assaults. My squadmates, Teflonman, OldGunney, and SandTrout effectively established a front on enemy territory.

As if often the case, a well-meaning squad member suggested I join in the assault, but that would almost have certainly led to the loss of our foothold on the island.

Sometimes the most effective way to get things done is to do nothing . . .

sigpic

Re: Various Moments from 12/12/2010

I remember that battle! We were holding position on the peninsula and was shooting rockets and down on the enemy. I bought in the Assualt kit so I got to make supply points big time. I was shooting down smoke grenades for most of the battle and that must have made them mad as they stormed our positon at the end. That was a fun round even tho we lost!

Comment

And here is a brief record of the advance up the ridge. We failed to eliminate enemies to our rear at the start and they slowed down the advance significantly.

sigpic

Comment

And later last evening I found myself on the Harvest map helping to defend a critical hill top. Made too many errors but managed to keep the flag and hold the sector.

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X