Getting my 'Nam on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my 'Nam on

Code was sitting in my inbox when I got up this morning.

Only played a couple of rounds thus far and still in the "what the heck if going on" phase, but I have to say that it's not bad.

Re: Getting my 'Nam on

Any Voip. :)

Comment

Little harder to spot enemy. Gonna take time getting used to the scenery and spotting. Used the medic kit and same as BFBC2 kits. Just looks different in hand. My second kil was lighting some poor soul on fire. Could not help but laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
        Any Voip. :)
        no

Comment

Still didnt get the Activation code anyone else in the same position?

Comment

Originally posted by redknight666 View Post
            Still didnt get the Activation code anyone else in the same position?
            who did you go through? steam or EA. I went EA and mine was waiting for me this morning
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Got my email this morning with the code. Code has to be entered in the BFBC2 program when you load up Vietnam.

Comment

If you got the Vietnam expansion pack AND Bad Company 2 (Vanilla) on Steam, right click on Bad Company 2 in your game library. then click on "View Game CD key". It should be labeled "Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam" XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX where that mess of "X"s are your CD key.

As for the game, flamethrowers currently seem to be cool, but useless (most of the time). In a one-on-one firefight with someone with a normal gun, I've typically gotten a reciprocal kill at best, but if you ever manage to get the drop on a squad with it, you should be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Burck View Post
                  If you got the Vietnam expansion pack AND Bad Company 2 (Vanilla) on Steam, right click on Bad Company 2 in your game library. then click on "View Game CD key". It should be labeled "Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam" XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX where that mess of "X"s are your CD key.
                  Sweet.

flamethrowers currently seem to be cool, but useless (most of the time).
                  Then yes, it will be my favorite weapon.

In a one-on-one firefight with someone with a normal gun, I've typically gotten a reciprocal kill at best, but if you ever manage to get the drop on a squad with it, you should be just fine.
                  Man, torching a whole squad, listening to their screams. Xmas came early.

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                    who did you go through? steam or EA. I went EA and mine was waiting for me this morning
                    EA :( no sign yet, going to open a ticket.

Comment

The guy from the customer support requested me the order number and the account and gave me the key by chat. See u getting burn... :)

Comment

I enjoy it so far. It needs more weapons and maps but is good. Map design is really good and without the tracer vehicles play a much larger role. Now if only I could take the lmgs away from the medic and I would ne happy.
                        Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Greasy! Come play with us!

Comment

I like the morphine/adrenaline syringe injection to revive much better than the shock paddles as there's no wait for power charge delay. A quick switch to the syringe, stick it in the body and your teammate is up right way :row__739:.

:icon_frow
                            |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_mullet View Post
                              Now if only I could take the lmgs away from the medic and I would ne happy.
                              Over my dead body.....er.....

So far so good. The maps are great and the flame thrower has the potential to be a good CQB weapon with the ability to lock down choke points. The M16 is full auto and, like Zippy, the syringe makes me happy.
                              We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X