X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skud
    replied
    Re: Operation Hastings Countdown Begins

Strange thing is that without doing teamwork oriented things it's pretty hard to rank up on kills alone.

SHRRR = Spot, Heal, Rearm, Revive, Repair

I got my first 15 levels or so playing mostly Engineer. A LOT of wrenches.

Leave a comment:

• QuickShotSims
    replied

Originally posted by xBadger View Post
    i agree with Ven...the past week on xbox360 i can count (up to 10 though) maybe 6 times I got a revive, maybe 7 times an ammo box....its a ffa frag fest on console a majority of times. This would be over a span of 4 hours of gameplay a night. Disgusting.

Did it to help level my brother....he owes me orange julius :\
    yes i hate the console platform. I can count 5 times max for ammo reload, revived 6-7 times, health pack 3 times in friday night and saturday night so about 6-8 hours total. And thats all i got from people. I spot anytime i can before firing, throw down medic packs as much as i can, and revive when i can. I can't wait till i can build a gaming pc this summer. Then i can play with people who are team players and no out for them selves. I don't care if i don't rank quickly from kills and such. I just like talking with people and acting like a team.

Leave a comment:

• FBmantis
    replied

Operations Hastings added to server 2 rotation.

Leave a comment:

• thedogwarrior
    replied

Unlocked.. but when? I'd like to take a look. I never played BF:Vietnam beyond about 20min worth one day (this was way after BF2 had come out), so I've never seen the map. Can't find any renderings of it (the new one) online.

Leave a comment:

• jazy2
    replied

It's unlocked!

Sweet!!!!

Leave a comment:

• PennyFlame
    replied

Well I guess my rank 50 guy comes with morale and competency auras. Anyway, Battle for Hastings is now in the bag!

Leave a comment:

• Razcsak
    replied

Originally posted by PennyFlame View Post
    Horray for the massive influx of noobie reinforcements from Christmas/steam sale. Is it just me or is every server filled with guys that are at rank 3 dropping medkits and ammo like crazy and more or less ignoring sniping?
    As I was one of those Christmas noobies, no, I beg to differ. I've topped the scoreboard three times in a row as a medic recently, because I'm the only one who is reviving. In one, I ended up with around 4k points and only 8 kills. Nobody is dropping anything and nobody is reviving right now, and certainly, none of the snipers are throwing wizard balls.

There are a bunch of low ranking people, though.

Leave a comment:

• Zhohar
    replied

Relevant: http://imgur.com/V3haT

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Originally posted by PennyFlame View Post
    Horray for the massive influx of noobie reinforcements from Christmas/steam sale. Is it just me or is every server filled with guys that are at rank 3 dropping medkits and ammo like crazy and more or less ignoring sniping?
    Yes, I noticed the increase in low ranking players too. Although, the ones I've played with seem to be very green, Nascar driving every vehicle they can find, and yet aren't aiding in any way.

Leave a comment:

• HiTest
    replied

Just follow me around a revive me. We should get the new map in about an hour.

Leave a comment:

• PennyFlame
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ProjectNA
    replied

Sweet. New map soon.

Leave a comment:

• xBadger
    replied

i agree with Ven...the past week on xbox360 i can count (up to 10 though) maybe 6 times I got a revive, maybe 7 times an ammo box....its a ffa frag fest on console a majority of times. This would be over a span of 4 hours of gameplay a night. Disgusting.

Did it to help level my brother....he owes me orange julius :\

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
    PC is at 62 million plus, with the runner up being 360 at 32 million.

We kick some serious butt
    And I would wager that we are the smallest of the platforms? which means that console kiddies fail at team work. Not a big surprise after seeing my son try and play BC2 on the 360, he never gets revived, never gets ammo, and no one spots.

Leave a comment:

• Skud
    replied

PC is at 62 million plus, with the runner up being 360 at 32 million.

We kick some serious butt

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X