No TG on the TG server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No TG on the TG server

It's sad really, cause the server has gotten lame and lopsided. The games are stacked most times and for the most part the pubs are smack talking pricks.

Re: No TG on the TG server

where are your admins? I find it hard to believe that there isn't anyone watching the server to take care of "smack talking pricks" LOL :)
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

yea I agree with Battle. I have yet to be able to play on the TG server (BC2 wasnt working for me) and have been forced to play in pubs. I was in one this morning and I hated it :(

Comment

I was on Server 2 (Vietnam) for a good part of last night, and occasionally reviewed the chat log from Server 1, and temp banned a couple of people on Server 1 for immature behavior. If there isn't anyone in the BC2 Admin channel, please check the server 2 channels (or even the pub raid channel) for admins.

Comment

you could always do what I do, jump into the server you want to seed, get in the right ts channel, then poach people you know from other games on ts with pokes.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

I agree with Battle. In fact, Battle and I have played twice together where we tried to locate an admin for various offenses and also typed it in chat. We did our best to educate the players and there were players that "begged" us to do something about other players violating the rules (Intentional TK). I'm guessing something was done but it was much later on in the day or even the next day. I jump on another server where I found four other TG'er. Nomad does a great job jumping in channels and getting a game up and running on our server.

Comment

When this was posted last night, I was sitting in the TS BC2 admin forum as well as watching the server chat from CC.

Comment

me and airman seeded server 1 for about an hour an a half till nomad and other came from Vietnam was fun

Comment

I've had the opposite experience on our servers whenever I've needed an admin. I've found the admins available and attentive. Make sure to do a proper report in chat or look them up in teamspeak.

Comment

I think we should change the vanilla server to hardcore. I don't play in our server because I got addicted to another server because it's hardcore :) Just so much more fun in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShawn305 View Post
                      I think we should change the vanilla server to hardcore. I don't play in our server because I got addicted to another server because it's hardcore :) Just so much more fun in my opinion.
                      Has been tried before.

Comment

Just have to know where to look to find the admins when there not readily visible the admin channel. There is almost always and admin on you just have to turn over a rock or two, jumping channels and ask. Our admins are always willing to help. Thanks admins!

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Gah, Belander, you need to catch up on your forum reading more often! THis thread was started last month! Wait! Wait! IT WAS POSTED LAST YEAR! HaHaHa!

Comment

Why you gotta call me out gunney? Is it because you can't sneak up on me? Really I'm sorry but you gotta not walk threw the bush, but around it... :D

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

I think BC2 just isn't a really popular TG game. Bring on BF3 I say!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X