Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC2Vietnam Jan 03-04 Midnight game - Thanks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2Vietnam Jan 03-04 Midnight game - Thanks!

Hello
    I just wanted to thank the TG players who played BC2Vietnam with me yesterday on some random public server, that was a great game :) I dont remember who was there exactly, i only remember that Belander was there because i connected on the server via friend list. BTW if you are one of the player i am talking about add me on your in game friend list : Ratatomik so we can play togheter more often !

ciao!
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Re: BC2Vietnam Jan 03-04 Midnight game - Thanks!

Glad you could join us. That late at night the tight, tactical style of TG gameplay becomes more relaxed and casual than normal, but fun none the less.

Funny thing, we began as a single 4 man squad and were on the losing side for several rounds taking the brunt of the fighting on our shoulders. Once we grew to two full squads of TG players we really turned it around and began winning the next few rounds until the visiting clan's server admins accused us of team stacking and broke up our squads. Ironic as they didn't do that when we were out numbered by their members on the opposing team during our previous loosing steak. :icon20:

I will add you to my friends list the next time I login to BC2... -Zip

:icon_frow
    |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
    sigpic

Comment

GG's Ratatomik! I sent you a friend request that night.

Comment

I didnt get it for wathever reason so i sent a request to you today.
        sigpic

Comment

More late night games this coming weekend shall we? My son is off to stay the weekend with his grandma/my mom. Anyone who else happens to be on as a night owl feel free to hop on with us and have fun!

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

I'm game for a Vietnam night.

Comment

Im down for a late night vietnam gaming session. I am actually learning how to use video editing software so recording the game and putting a movie togheter would be a fun project to learn more on the software. I can record with fraps half size without problem but full size im not sure i might have to tweak graphics a bit. If anyone want to record the game from his point of view i could do multi angle shots and if someone could record the team speak at the same time (lets not tax my pc too much haha) i could add relevant teamspeak comms when they fit with the on action on the screen. That could make a pretty good promo video or just to brag a little bit :)

tell me what you think guys , obviously the more angle i get the better the movie would be.
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X