BC2 Stat Reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2 Stat Reset

So I haven't been on Bad Company 2 in a few weeks.

Now when I logged in today I noticed all my stats, weapons and gadgets were reset. Does anybody know what may have happened or maybe some insight cause I am avery confused.

Some Notes: Before this occurance I had unlocked all the weapons and vehicle perks. My Kill and Death stats have also reset. My level is unchanged.
    XBL Gamertag: TG Fitted

Re: BC2 Stat Reset

Just jump on a server and hop back out and it should be fixed, it has happened to me twice already.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
      Just jump on a server and hop back out and it should be fixed, it has happened to me twice already.
      What MacLeod said. Or just log off and log in again and every thing should be restored. I experienced the same thing.

Helm AB
      "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
      "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Thanks for the help. Not exactly sure what happened cause when I was setting up a class and everything randomly came back. I think it may be a bug with the m1 veteran weapon cause I can know use it even though I don't have veteran status.

Comment

BoT, the M1 does get unlocked through natural progression -- it's not exclusive to BF veterans. They merely got it right from the start instead of working for it.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
          --BlackMirror
          <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
          Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
          --Blackraven93

Comment

M1 Garand is exclusive to the vet program.
            M1A1 Thompson is unlocked in game.

Just so there's no confusion over the term M1.
            Skud

Comment

Also if you spawn in and die, then when you go to respawn your items will be back. At least it was a first spawn bug for myself the other day.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Sorry I was refering to the M1 Grand. And an unknown reason I still have the M1 Grand even though my current Veteran status is 1.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X