X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europeans?

I'm curious about a couple things:

What's the EU population like here?
    Is there any chance in the future of having a TG EU server?

Although I haven't been here long I love TG, at least its premise of tactical teamwork. Just a shame that my ping to the servers is >150.

Thanks.

Re: Europeans?

Not many euro players in BC2 at the moment. Im one of them and Im on almost every night at around 10pm.
    sigpic

Comment

I play this occassionally but will be playing more when I get my new computer which will hopefully be by the end of this week. Then Ill be playing more around 8-10 pm GMT.
      sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
      "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

I dabble on the TG servers very occasionally, played a bit the other night. Unfortunately, the 160 ping is a bit of a handicap when going up against some of TG's killa's in a CQB twitch fight. Hence I have to limit my doses of TG play due to an excess of 'WTH I was shooting him in the head' moments lol.

Comment

A few of the E1st have BC2. Drop into our TS channel if the TG server is quiet.
          We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

Speaking of which, I'll jump on to server 1 now.

Comment

Originally posted by retrokill View Post
              A few of the E1st have BC2. Drop into our TS channel if the TG server is quiet.
              Noted and thank you, I'll definitely look to do that in future. We sometimes get a good half dozen of the 6th playing in the Euro afternoon/evenings so it could be good!

Comment

We are a couple of Euro players still active in BC2 but maybe not on a daily basis. I for one play mostly around 2-3am (6 hours ahead of EST) to be able to play with my IHS and TG as a whole.

As for a Euro server, Higly doubt it. I would rather have a higher ping then split the population between the good players and the yanks;)
                Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I play on the TG server from time to time. Havn't had a lot of time for gaming the last 6 months because real life stuff but I hope I will be able to find some more time soon.
                  |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

I don't think there will be a euro TG server but when the server is empty I often join other TG members from my friends list. That way you get the TG tactics on a non-TG server. Just a tip, start adding the people from this thread on you BC2 friends list, when they are online log on to teamspeak and see if they are available for voice communication.
                    I think I am going to try and add all of you right now :)
                    "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

I'll do the same. It would be fun to organize a TG-EU night on BC2(sat/sun?).

We are around 8 players, so we could either go pubbing or seed the TG server late at night (some american TG members start to seed at 11-12pm, so we could hook up with them as well).

Comment

Originally posted by Xianz_7 View Post
                        It would be fun to organize a TG-EU night on BC2(sat/sun?).
                        Good idea, count me in.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, well I'm a Yank but my play times are all screwie and very far off of the regular yanks around here. So do i count as a wanna be Yankie-Euro? Sat-Mon I'm open :D

Time zones confuse me lol
                          Feel free to correct me:
                          1:00PM CST until about 4:30PM CST - - - Roughly 7:00PM GMT ~ 10:30PM GMT

Then of course I'm on 9:00-10:00PM until 3:00 or 4:00 AM - - - Roughly 3:00AM GMT ~ 10:00AM GMT

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

I'm not located in Europe - I'm actually situated in South America and my ping is usually, if not always, over 200 in the TG server. I rarely have any problems with lags though. Either way, I hope you find yourself a low-ping group to play with. I know it can sometimes make a difference.

CAT

---------In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.---------

Comment

Encouraging response! I'll get round to adding you some time. Meanwhile I've joined a Steam group called Battlefield Teamplay UK. It's public if the UK brothers want to join. Small but good group.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X