Not Business as Usual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Business as Usual

I did not do well as squad leader last night.

The squad quickly degraded into merely a group of people. No central authority. Individuals having side conversations with each other as to tactics and actions. No cohesion.

It was entirely my fault, as I failed to consistently exert authority. People are so accustomed to a lack of clear command that authority must be continually present or the squad ceases to operate as a cohesive unit.

In future I will simply remind each new squad member that this is a TG-UN training squad, they must comply with orders, and it will not be business as usual (even if, for the present, I am the only TG-UN member active. Keep in mind that joining my squad does not mean you are committed to joining TG-UN!).

I need to make it crystal clear that in my squad it will not be business as usual.

Eventually the message will get out:
    If you are in E-Male's squad, do not expect the same business-as-usual approach to the game. Do not act in a manner that detracts from my authority or degrades my ability to lead.

Join with me if you want to experience how TG-UN approaches the game. Join with me if you want something a little different from business as usual. One need not be a member of TG-UN (as yet) to be in my squad.

But please do not join in my squad and expect to play the game as usual.

It is up to me to make this clear in-game.

That will be my first objective.
    sigpic

Re: Not Business as Usual

Just a side note E-Male, CO of the UN, I found you hiding in some bushes at Bravo flag near the ship's bow section. I threw down a med hub for you and danced around drawing fire. There was two enemies shooting down at me but failed to notice you and your crew! Are you using some kind of invisible shield to hide from the enemy? Some kind of UN special equipment maybe? You need to share the wealth or I'm pulling my countries funding from your UN charter!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
      Just a side note E-Male, CO of the UN, I found you hiding in some bushes at Bravo flag near the ship's bow section. I threw down a med hub for you and danced around drawing fire. There was two enemies shooting down at me but failed to notice you and your crew! Are you using some kind of invisible shield to hide from the enemy? Some kind of UN special equipment maybe? You need to share the wealth or I'm pulling my countries funding from your UN charter!
      I was eating a sandwich.

Tactical eating.
      sigpic

Comment

Bush hiding is my trademark and the official bush beverage is beer.

Comment

Tllyx I heard Bud Light was going to feature you in a Superbowl ad, I was sadly disappointed.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

That'd be miller lite

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse