Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenchi's Sniper Gameplay Video

Hello everyone,

I made my first video for BC2. It's not just a kill vid but shows how I play Recon Sniper for the most part. This was the first 4 rounds as we started up the server on Wednesday. Thanks to those who I was playing with/against and those who encouraged me to make it. I hope you guys enjoy it...

I welcome all comments good or bad but please make it constructive. FYI I didn't put any special effects in the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTlHef8hK5A

Note: The music is a Japanese OST (from Naruto) so if you don't like it just mute the sound (couldn't find any music I liked that wouldn't set off YT Copyright hounds). The game play is sped up about 20% or so to cut down on the video time (went from 9-10mins to 7mins).

-Zenchi
    Last edited by Zenchi; 02-10-2011, 09:40 PM.

Re: Zenchi's Sniper Gameplay Video

Gah! Horrible music and fast forward action. Made my head hurt. Was hoping to hear the master explain how he shoots so well!

Comment

hehe Gunny sorry about that but there wasn't any good music I wanted to use and the video was sped up to make it shorter. Its just a gameplay video not an instructional one (though I guess I could make one?). ^_^

The most helpful advice I can give you when aiming is this...

Aim for the head... if that doesn't work aim for the butt! *As shown in my video*

Comment

Interesting video. Music choice is definitely questionable.

Comment

You are without a doubt good with a sniper rifle. Nice job! About the video, donīt speed it up, please, it makes it really annoying to watch when everything is going faster. Experiment with different speeds at different moments but keep it a normal speed as much as possible. If the video feels to long then cut something out.
          Music choices are very much a matter of taste, whatever music you choose some will hate it it and some will love it. The most important thing is that you think itīs appropriate for the video.
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't mind the speed. I wouldn't have watched a sniper in real time. Nice to see use of the Sniper kit to the full.
            BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Yeah music is not to my taste either. The best thing, IMO for videos is to use FF when you're moving around or waiting, then do regular speed for kills.

I really want to do some video production, gonna build a new rig here in the summer that can handle some of it for BF3.

Comment

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
                About the video, donīt speed it up, please, it makes it really annoying to watch when everything is going faster. Experiment with different speeds at different moments but keep it a normal speed as much as possible. If the video feels to long then cut something out.
                Thanks for the comment. It's just a my personal game play video of how I play Recon as a Sniper. I wanted the video to have as much media as possible , short (was aiming for 5-6mins), and to show what I do (Since there was a # of players asking me how I do what I do). I like what you did with your video with the speed changes and etc but I didn't do any special effects with this video. Pretty much slice and dice then overall speed boost. Cutting scenes would be counterproductive as I am trying to show as much of how I play as possible.

If I ever make a video again I will keep the speed on default and add effects in as well...
                Last edited by Zenchi; 02-11-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I feel a litle less pissed off when you slaughter me now. skillz.
                  SgtSpork

Comment

OK, your video shows that you have decent sniper skills but it also showcases what you should not be doing here at TG. We play a team-work orientated game and most of the time you're off lonewolfing.
                    Last edited by KnyghtMare; 02-17-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Hmm... don't mistake what you call "teamwork" for what you actually referring to as "gameplay" or "tactics". It's fine you commented on what you see but it's what you don't that you should be aware of (ex. the 1-2hrs I cut off of me and my squad walking towards the objectives, dying, and etc).

Rush:

During Defense I am working with my squad in TS to spot and cut off the enemies as they advance towards the small town or Mcom. Then moving in closer myself.

During Attack pretty much the same thing.

Conquest:

During the Conquest in Panama Canal and Africa Harbor we either were taking 2 objectives simultaneously or going for one from 2 different paths (high and low).

Feel free to ask the players that were in my squad/team if I was off some where far away from the objectives doing nothing to help.

P.S. I just noticed you are in the video at the end...

Comment

Well, as Zenchi's squad member in the video, I can confirm that we did advance on the objectives as a squad - helping our team. If I remember correctly we did pretty good in Arica Harbor, clearing B and moving on to take A.

As a side note I can also say that it's sometimes virtual hell to play against Zenchi when he is "cutting" off enemies :p

Comment

Bah, Zenchi isn't hard to kill. You just need to bring in natural Sniper predators. Like the Garand :)

Love ya Zenchi, but I don't think you love my Garand.

Comment

Thanks Xianz.

lol Ax you got good aim with the M1. It was good playing with/against you all that day. The tank wore me out in that last objective rush >_<. You should come to the server more often and come play when the server is full.

Comment

Nice film, appreciate you sharing. I'd love to see one at normal speed with voice comms. It'd be great to see how a skilled sniper works with a team. Thanks again!
                              <RDR> SPOOK/1st Raider Battalion

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X