Tour of BFBC2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour of BFBC2

hello everyone im new to TG and im considering getting BFBC2 and im wondering if anyone would be able to show me the basic in tactics and show me around the game when i do get it?

Re: Tour of BFBC2

Not a problem. If you're willing to learn, a lot of us here are willing to help you out. It makes it a lot easier if you have a mic. Join us on teamspeak, and let us know you're looking for some tips. It may be a little difficult at first, but you'll get used to it in no time.

Comment

im downloading it now not sure when i will be on though due to fire alarm faults

Comment

One of the best tips I can give for someone new is go medic to start it will help you gain levels fast

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

The best thing you can do is not listen to Nomad - he tends to get you into trouble. ;)

In all seriousness, though, if you see me in TeamSpeak, feel free to join my chat and ask me anything. I'd be more than glad to help. :)

---------“In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.”---------

Comment

Be certain to get Teamspeak, and then join in any squad with TG members. Note that late in the evening the server tends to fill up with TG supporting (paying) members, so you may not be able to always get in.

Then just ask if someone can so you some of the basics. I suspect that you will quickly find a volunteer. Ask me anytime.

Having a mic will make a world of difference, as without it you loose a key aspect of play here at TG -- communication and advanced teamwork. You can play without a mic, but it will be like playing any sport without being able to talk -- something will be lacking.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X