Keep getting kicked form server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep getting kicked form server

Hello again, keep getting kicked to make room on the server (30/32 msg)

Is there anything I can do to stop getting kicked, or is it because I'm not [tg]?

Just wondering

Re: Keep getting kicked form server

Hi Bull,

The server runs a script that makes room for supporting members. On a full server, it will kick the non-supporting player who has been on the longest. Unfortunately, the script only works if it keeps the player count at 30/32 :(

What can you do? Short of becoming a supporting member, there is no way to prevent the kicking... Feel free to rejoin though.

Comment

Just as BK said... That is something all of us (Non "Supporting Member") have to deal with be it a [TG] or not player. ^_^

Just think of it as a good opportunity to go get something to drink or stretch...

Comment

Zenchi, that wording on your Avatar is that French for saying " Put some deodorant on dem smelly Mutants"?

Comment

Gunney its on my sig as well... its the motto that makes u type "Die Zenchi Die"...

Oderint Dum Metuant- Let them hate so long as they fear. Said by Lucuis Accius. (Roman Tragic poet, 170-86 BC)

Comment

Thanks for the reply knee.

I ended up getting back on the server in the end and have some good games. Defiantly be coming back soon, it was the only time I've seen both teams use smoke and know how to use it. For once it wasn't just me smoking so the team can move up, only for them to stop behind it, not move and wait in exactly in the same spot for it to clear... none of that. Get in!

Comment

welcome to TG!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...