This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to All

It has been brought to my attention that my posts of late have damaged people's opinions of the TG community.

For any harm I have inflicted on others, any discomfort, any slight, I am deeply sorry.

For the added burden this has placed on the TG Admins I also am deeply sorry.

Please accept my apologies and rest assured that I will take more care in the future.

Sincerely,

E-Male
    Last edited by E-Male; 02-16-2011, 10:14 AM.
    sigpic

Re: Apologies to All

Ehh, we are all entitled to our opinions, sometimes yours were a little more brash than some might have liked, I loved all of them and I feel they spoke the truth, after all sometimes the truth hurts.

Again, I feel an apology is not needed, but I accept it anyway. I have always took what your posts said and marveled how sometimes you are with words explaining otherwise what I would said in a more "hurtful" and un-intended way. I too have succumbed to negative rep on my profile due to my trying to state what you have done so eloquently so many times....again apology accepted.

"TG Leads The Way"

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

It's refreshing to see one of the biggest realism/simulation advocates apologize to the community he loves for ruffling a few feathers. It also gives me hope that there will be, at some point, tolerance (if not outright acceptance) between the two schools of thought here at TG.

+rep

Long live TG.

sigpic

Comment

Voicing an opinion and hurting peoples feelings is something you should KEEP doing E-Male. We are all entitled to our opinions and TG has forums that we can express our selves in for a reason. If these people have hurt feelings, it's their fault not yours.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Originally posted by DamionRayne View Post
          Voicing an opinion and hurting peoples feelings is something you should KEEP doing E-Male.
          Hurting peoples feelings can be an unfortunate by product of expressing opinions and beliefs in a community built on strong beliefs. However its not something anyone should be aiming to do. You may want to rephrase that.

Comment

Originally posted by DamionRayne View Post
            Voicing an opinion and hurting peoples feelings is something you should KEEP doing E-Male. We are all entitled to our opinions and TG has forums that we can express our selves in for a reason. If these people have hurt feelings, it's their fault not yours.
            I second this. I would never attack someone else's viewpoint, or try to hurt someone's feelings on any TG forum - and I don't know that you've done anything of the sort E-male. But someone getting out of joint due to a post in here? Come on... It's just games, and you need thicker skins if you're going to participate in a forum where your ideas might be challenged.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

It would be best to simply acknowledge that I did wrong and reflect on this incident as an example of how a community must work at being a community.

Let us not make my apology an occasion for debating whether or not offensive should have been taken.

Harm was done by me.

Nonetheless, I appreciate the kind words and value your thoughts,

E-Male
              sigpic

Comment

I still hate your guts !!! because your videos are better than mine !!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
                  I still hate your guts !!! because your videos are better than mine !!! ;)
                  And I am in your dept for all the help and advice you have provided to me along the way.

With the exception of my video-essays, most of my videos are just documentary records of in-game conversation. As you know, the editing process is exceedingly time consuming.

The machinima culture of online gaming, which is far more creative then my documentary work, is fascinating. I am always amazed at the creativity of the military FPS online community.
                  sigpic

Comment

Do I get an apology too cause I dressed up funny and pretended to be you?

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                      Do I get an apology too cause I dressed up funny and pretended to be you?
                      We are all sorry that we had to see that!

:icon_eek:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A.WICKENS View Post
                        Hurting peoples feelings can be an unfortunate by product of expressing opinions and beliefs in a community built on strong beliefs. However its not something anyone should be aiming to do. You may want to rephrase that.
                        I have no intention of doing any such thing. People's feelings will be hurt at any moment the status quo they subscribe to is attacked.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

E-male, I have read almost every single post you have put on these forums since you built your new PC. I did not agree with them from time to time.....but that's ok, that's what having an opinion is all about. I have found that whenever "my" feelings were hurt from someones opinions....deals largely with the said opinion having a lining of truth in it that my ego didn't like. If posting ones opinions is enough to cause others to complain and then get you slapped on the hand by higher ups....I call bull on that. We might as well live in a communist state where your opinions are given to you and you are told that is how you feel. That's nice that your apologizing....but it seems like your apologizing for having an opinion that wasn't popular with the masses. Just my 2 cents
                          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

This thread reminds me of right before make-up sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
                              This thread reminds me of right before make-up sex.
                              Like you would know what that's like :)
                              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X