BF: BC2 everything's gone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF: BC2 everything's gone!

I came on to BF just today after a while and downloaded the third game update. Once I'd downloaded it I realised that all my stuff is gone, I'm not even rank one and even my stats are gone. The only thing that remains is my dog tags. On top of that now when I play it doesn't level me up whatsoever. Please help?!?!

Re: BF: BC2 everything's gone!

PS:
    Every time I go on the game it still comes up with the notification that I have the G3, it get's harder to level up, I'm now lvl 22 etc and my stats still show up on the leader board aswell as says I'm lvl 22.

Comment

Try logging out and back on, or logging onto a different server and back on again.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Nah same thing, still got the lvl 22 notification but everything's still locked, thanks anyway though. BTW I play on XBOX 360 if that helps. Sorry if this is a PC forum, I don't know I just signed up to try and sort this out.

Comment

Ah on Xbox, I have no idea. Try googling Xbox + your issue and seeing if the official forums have any answers, I can usually fix BF problems there.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Thanks man, you're a lot of help. I think I've found a guy who got the same thing, something to do with the update.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X