Vietnam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam

The Vietnam server has been dormant for a while. Not too surprising but I feel like collectively the community should get more play out of that expansion. So I am just going to ask the question here and the community can run with this wherever they want to.

Would the community be interested in one night a week being Vietnam night? Maybe some other frequency or other type of support?
    |TG-12th|mantis

Re: Vietnam

A night of the week for Vietnam would definitely be the best course forward. I think a lot of TG has been turned off to Vietnam simply because they haven't played it enough on a full TG server. There are some issues with the expansion, but it definitely deserves some more play than it gets here.

Personally, I think Wednesdays are a good choice. This won't interfere with any other weekly events that I know of. The problem with a mid-week night is hours for European players... I guess the real question is: How many of our European regulars bought the expansion, and would want to play it once a week with TG?
    Skud

Comment

Yes it would make sure its EU friendly please because I'm missing out on the sexy Teamplay :)

Comment

One day a week would be awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

Im new here, but i love vietnam, and would love to play.

Im UK

Comment

I would like to play this one once a week.
            sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
            "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

I'll be on if the time is euro friendly.

Comment

Well that's the thing; We need some times that work for Euro's during a weekday. Unless everyone would prefer this one day a week to be on Saturday evening...
                Skud

Comment

I'm happy with 6PM EST

Comment

I usually play Vietnam whenever the regular server I go to are cold. Though no one I've talked who frequent s1 seem to want to play Vietnam though...

Idk how it will go but count me in to help out...

Comment

I'd like to play just to stick my syringe into Zenchi's butt-tocks!

Comment

Just to clarify, Mantis: We're talking about S2 having a designated Vietnam night, rather than S1 being switched from Vanilla to Vietnam one night a week?

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
                        --BlackMirror
                        <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
                        Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
                        --Blackraven93

Comment

I'm thinkin he means the community should pick a night to play Vietnam on the TG Vietnam server. So I guess that option 2?
                          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Great Idea!
                            I would be very happy to join on a vietnam night cuz I still play and enjoy vietnam a lot.
                            May I suggest to keep the map list down to 3 maps that are good both in rush and conquest: Operation Hasting, Phu Bai Valley and Cao son temple. The two other maps are very good server killers...

Comment

I say we do it friday night. That way its really lively... And if that doesn't work, then saturday night would be my second choice. I would also like to say that the best alternative would be to turn the vietnam server into something else...ow about rush only vanilla? Alot of TG members don't like vietnam, and MANY people HATE conquest... I get kinda annoyed everytime we have to play conquest..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X