Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splitting the team into squads vs staying as a team....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting the team into squads vs staying as a team....

In my opinion, I think that it is best to keep the team as a team... There needs to be some type of inter squad communication. I hate when we are in diffrent squads, because then there is no coordination and therefore, it becomes harder to win. Fore examplevin conquest, both squads might go for flag B, but flag A never gets captured because of zero communication. I've also never had a situation where the non squad conversation was unbenifiting (not a word). Just my thoughts. What do you think?

Re: Splitting the team into squads vs staying as a team....

Think this has been discussed to death in previous threads. There's benefits to both, having the team in the same channel and splitting squads up. Some players prefer one way, others prefer the other way. The only solution to this problem is EA fixing voip. If they fix voip, the team would be able to stay in the same TS channel while those in game could have inner-squad communication.

Unfortunately, I do not see EA ever fixing voip for PC version.

Comment

A quick and easy way to make this work with TS3 is if the squad leaders used a whisper list to communicate. This would keep squads separate while keeping the team functioning as a whole. In this scenario the team would even be able to elect the "commander" to oversee the tactics for the round.

We all know that EA has let down the PC community with their in-game VOIP in BC2, at least their is 3rd party tools to overcome this.
      Here's hoping that they put some time and effort into making it work better for BF3.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah it would be nice if something that worked perfectly in BF2 and 2142 worked well again in BF3.

Comment

Originally posted by hil3illy View Post
          A quick and easy way to make this work with TS3 is if one person could step up and lead the team. In this scenario the team would even be able to elect the "commander" to oversee the tactics for the round.
          Fixed!! Did you have to create a new account, again? forgot the password again, huh? lol

IRT...

As said before, we used to have rules on some TG servers that kicked for players who didnt follow orders. once again, no one steps up.
          The wild west is easier ... in my opinion, the whole point of E-Male's recent series of videos, the "change in TG culture". :row__526:
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Not sure what you mean by creating new account, just joined the community. I think you might be thinking of someone else.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hil3illy View Post
              Not sure what you mean by creating new account, just joined the community. I think you might be thinking of someone else.
              Yeah, I thought you were |3illy, my all-time favorite fodder!

Sorry, and welcome!
              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
              E Pluribus Unum
              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

teh horror...teh horror : D

Comment

no problem, with our names easy mistake.
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X