TeamSpeak 3 information?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak 3 information?

Hello TG community, my clan and I were wondering maybe creating clan vs. clan battles.
    I want to talk with seniors of TG clan, but I cant find any TS3 information in forums, can anyone give me IP and Port?

Thankyou.
    Chumazik from The Opposition Force 4.

Re: TeamSpeak 3 information?

Here is the TS3 server information:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Re: TeamSpeak 3 information?

Chumazik, first I'd like to welcome you to TacticalGamer!

For a little background information on us, TacticalGamer is actually not a clan, but a community of like minded gamers, open to anyone! We have over 20,000 registered members on our forums, host a multitude of titles and have active players in countless others.

You are more than welcome to hop on our teamspeak server to say hello or join us for some digital action using the information that damonte provided. However, if you're strictly looking to talk to the "big dogs" for BC2 to set up competition, your best bet is to post a thread about it in the BC2 Contact An Admin Forum. That way the admin staff will have an open spot to work out the details and such with you!

Again, welcome to TacticalGamer, and we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X