TG vs MWH External Scrim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG vs MWH External Scrim

White Pass RUSH: TG wins getting 5/6 stages, stonewalled the opponents at 1/6

Conquest...

Laguna Alta: TG Loses. <20 tick?
    Laguna Presa: TG Loses.
    Port Valdez: TG rallies and holds a bleed for over half of the game. Nail biter. TG loses by 12 tickets.

Thanks to our opponents from Men With Helmets.

Thanks to those who showed up and played!

Thanks to the IHS' for their help organizing and planning.

Ribbon coming soon.
    Skud

Re: TG vs MWH External Scrim

Good games good effort. Hats off to both teams.

Comment

Lots of fun, glad to be able to take part as a new member of the community. Really appreciated how welcoming everyone one was to play with. Congrats to MWH for the great rounds.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah it was fun and interesting. Gotta say, if only we had some more luck at the start of those conquest rounds,... /flashback buggy exploding in our base /endflashback :D Those exploding buggies really are funny and they live up to their name, they bug you :D gg guys
        ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Omg that buggy was really stupid, we probably lost 30-40 tickets worth just because the buggy randomly exploded in the middle of our base on laguna presa meaning we had no chance of getting A at the start of the round, we could only assault A with one squad, and we were stuck in the harder position of trying to attack it (and with no remaining fast mover).

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

LOL what ? buggy exploded by it self?
            sigpic

Comment

Nah, they drove over a exploding crate, and it was like New Year, rockets everywhere :D
              ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

It was really weird though, imagine jumping in a quad, pressing w, and boom you are dead .5 seconds later. Watching from the mini-map it looked like the quad disappeared.

Former TG-21st
                Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Good games guys had fun on the lat round, was so close that we could have win that.
                  I was a bit confused about the time zones too. I was planning on coming for the roll call start but one hour dissapeared somewhere =).
                  sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                  "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Good rounds (on the ones I played). I wanted to participate more, but I had to wage war with my internet and lost...again.

Comment

My mom's car broke down and was out of town all morning / most of the afternoon getting it running again. That and I joined the wrong forum.... BF2... BC2.... team alpha... bah late nights with a screaming 5 week old. Can't read anything straight.

Sorry for missing it, sounds like a blast. Grats to all who joined in :)

Ounce again sorry for the confusion on forum's and no show today.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

This is the conquest round discussed above, edited for length. The round lasted about twice as long as the video.

sigpic

Comment

Nice Alvin, I was thinking about recording myself but I need some help with that first (the clips I take are like 4gb per 1min of footage, so it takes just too much space)
                          ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Presa, Poor start with the buggy incident, prolly cost us the round, and definitely put us in a bad situation from the start. We had a chance when we got A, and had them on the bleed, but they Bombed C, and gave us hell trying to get it back, by the time we did, it was too late.

Valdez, Another not so great start, they beat us to B and had it capped before we even got there. It didn't look good, but someone (who?) got thru to A and we were in business. We held A and C for a while and were up by at least 50 tickets, things were looking good. Then they got A and the bleed back, and were ready for us at B. We lost alot of tickets fast, and lost by 12

All in all great games! I like playing against tough opponents,, and except for a few mistakes we were in it. They had 3 players/medics that were really good, they rocked 2-3.0 kdrs every round, and revived like madmen, so kudos to them. Next time we won't make those mistakes, and we will prevail

Comment

Hey Guys

Thanks for the game last nite. All the guys really enjoyed it and have been telling us it was a thrilling match.

Lobal

www.menwithhelmets.com
                              Last edited by Lobal; 03-27-2011, 11:31 AM. Reason: signature
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X