Kicked but a SM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked but a SM?

This is for whoever can give an answer on this one. I was just on the server in the middle of Oasis conquest and got kicked to make room for a SM. Problem is I am a SM. To be clear, I don't mind everyone should get to play. Just curious is all.
    sigpic

Re: Kicked but a SM?

Did you enter your BC2 name into your forum profile here at TG? Go to the top right, settings, then on the left, Edit Profile. Enter your in-game name. For example mine is "Skudly"
    Skud

Comment

Yah I have that done. Like I said it's not a big deal, I needed to go to sleep anyway, if I hadn't been kicked who knows how long I would have stayed on for (hours I'm sure).
      Thanks for the reply Skud.
      sigpic

Comment

make sure it's exactly as it appears in-game, case sensitive and all
        "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

HB, looks like the admin team is looking out for you and worrying about your sleep schedule :)

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
          --BlackMirror
          <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
          Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
          --Blackraven93

Comment

lol, I guess I should say thanks then guys! your doing a bang up job!! *grin*
            sigpic

Comment

From what I've seen the scripts get buggy at times and kicks even SMs I guess... tho its rare to see it happen.

Comment

The script is buggy with BC2 at times, I have been kicked also, and I have had to sit in line at times too. I was once kicked for SM, then clicked to rejoin and it let me back in while there was one person in the queue.
                theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
                E Pluribus Unum
                Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
                Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by Zenchi View Post
                  From what I've seen the scripts get buggy at times and kicks even SMs I guess... tho its rare to see it happen.
                  Zenchi, when are you going to fork over some dough to become a supporting member? You are here an awful lot and I do appreciate the hiding target you have become! You keep me on my toes! :)

Comment

I've been kicked regularly in the last week, to make room for an SM. First time it's ever happened to me too.

I've also had BC2 crash to desktop when the server balances the teams. When my squad gets shifted, boom, I'm out of the game.

Just curious if it's some patch that's happened recently, server-wise.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Originally posted by thedogwarrior View Post
                      I've been kicked regularly in the last week, to make room for an SM. First time it's ever happened to me too.

I've also had BC2 crash to desktop when the server balances the teams. When my squad gets shifted, boom, I'm out of the game.

Just curious if it's some patch that's happened recently, server-wise.
                      You're not a SM at the moment. This tells me the script appears to be working. :)

Comment

Call me CRAZY... I checked that just the other day (after a crash, just to make sure I was an SM)... and I thought I was. Got to check on it now...

UPDATE: It would seem that PayPal works MUCH better with my current CC info, and not the info from the one that was stolen a month ago... D'OH!
                        I am once again folded in the warm bosom of TG Supporting Membership.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X