Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Slight Intended

Good gaming last night.

At one point my squad's teamspeak channel filled up with the entire team so I changed TS channels and jumped into an empty squad to clear things up. Then my TS software crashed, the server emptied out, and it was time for reading comics in bed with my wife (ah, the married life!).

All this may have resulted in the appearance that I was turning my back on squad mates and such.

No slight intended, just 'a series of unfortunate events' . . .
    sigpic

Re: No Slight Intended

No worries. I't can't always be like the night previous, on Oasis. What did you name that maneuverer again?

Comment

The e-male gambit?
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

The J.T. Kirk flank. We used cover on the opposite river bank to walk all the way to the rear of the enemy and took out their two mcomms before you could said "too many tribbles".
        sigpic

Comment

Ahh, fun night. :p

---------“In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.”---------

Comment

I was in your Sqd. I just figured you didn't want to hear the hubub in the other channel and if I wanted to get your attention I could drop down a channel. didn't think it was rude, you were still available if necessary.
            SgtSpork

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X