This Scrim will have randomized teams!At the beginning of each round we will randomly shuffle the teams. The Squad that you end up in will be your squad for that round. No trades, or switching. The 4 in the squad will decide on there SL, whether by vote, volunteer, flip of a coin, magic 8-Ball or by other means.
This is to stress and test the true teamwork ability of all of us here at TG. This will also give a much higher chance for everyone to play with everyone. To get to play with those you may or may not have played with in the past.
The thread will be Unlocked on Sunday, April 24th for Signups!
Date/Time: Sunday May 1st, 2011 at 1300 EST (1800 GMT)
Be on TeamSpeak by 1200 EST (1700 GMT)
Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 1 hour before the scrim.
Anyone who is not present 30 min's before the scheduled start time will be moved to the bottom of the signup order.
Server: Tactical Gamer BC2 Server 1
Rules: Standard TG BC2 Rules
Maps: White Pass *Conquest*, Laguna Presa *Conquest*, Valaparasio *Rush*
Rounds: 2 Conquest, 2 Rush. We will play 1 round on each Conquest map scrambling up the teams for each map. 2 Rounds will be played on the Rush map, switching up the teams each round.
Conquest: Each Conquest round will have increased ticket count to 200.
Map #1: White Pass, 1 Rounds
Map #2: Laguna Presa, 1 Rounds
Rush: Rush will have adjusted ticket values.
Map: Valaparasio, 2 Rounds. Scrambling teams before each round starts.
Server Settings: TG Server.
SCRIM SIGN-UP OPENS: On Sunday April 24th, 2011 at 1400 EST (1900 GMT)
IHS if affiliated / None
Kits you prefer?
Do you want to SL?
What was your favorite recess game to play when you were a youngster?
How Playing Spots Are Assigned:
* Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
* Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of sign-up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
* You can pull out, but if you reconfirm, you will find yourself at the bottom of the roster.
* You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.
What not to post:
* "What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out.
* "Are non-supporting members allowed to play?" Yes. However, supporting members get priority.
* "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!"Become one.
* "Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
* "I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" Fairly high. Inevitably, there are a few cancellations before the match and there's usually one or two no-shows on the day of the match
***All details are subject to change. Please check the thread for updates.***