No Players online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Players online

Why is it whenever i check the server of Bad company 2 there are no players online,when do players get online I wanna play Tactically,but most of the time no one is ever online.

Re: No Players online

lol .... a little early for us to be playing at 8:00! Server is using being populated during the evenings weekdays and weekends about noon. Sibghat, what is ur location?

Comment

Pakistan,right now its like 5:35PM

Comment

The server gets active around 6pm EST (from what I know), which is 00.00 for me (i'm 6 hours ahead), so I'd guess that due to the time difference the server would be active at 3am your time or something like that, could depend on the day (judging your timezone difference purely by feeling)

Edit: I saw when you posted that, so it looks like you're 9 hours behind EST. (lol, my feeling was spot on)
        ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

But it'll still be going strong at 10pm EST most nights, so your best bet is to set the alarm clock early and play in the morning before work/school.

Comment

Game Tracker has the server player statistics by hour, in Eastern US time.
            (It also tells me Br1tt has no life and his girlfriend is feeling neglected, but that's a different issue)

The chart has the server being populated roughly from 18:00 until 02:00, Eastern.

So here's a handy little reference for all you far away, high-ping folk.

Expected server population times
            13:00-23:00 GMT-7 (PDT, PST+1, North America West coast)
            18:00-02:00 GMT-4 (EDT, EST+1, North America East coast)
            19:00-03:00 GMT-3 (BRT, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
            23:00-07:00 GMT+1 (BST, London, UK)
            00:00-08:00 GMT+2 (CEST, Stockholm, Sweden)
            03:00-11:00 GMT+4 (MSD, Moscow, Russia)
            04:00-12:00 GMT+5 (PKT, Islamabad, Pakistan)
            05:00-13:00 GMT+7 (WIB, Jakarta, Indonesia)
            06:00-14:00 GMT+8 (PHT, Manila, Philippines)
            08:00-16:00 GMT+10 (EST -- a *different* EST -- Melbourne, Australia)
            10:00-18:00 GMT+12 (NZST, Christchurch, New Zealand)

I should also mention that in my experience, TG regulars don't show up en masse until about 20:00 Eastern, and rarely stay past 01:00 Eastern, peaking around 21:00-23:00. You can expect the most activity in teamspeak around those times, but you also run a greater risk of being kicked for a supporting member. (Solution: Become a supporting member! Best $9 you'll ever spend!)

If you are worried about starting up BC2 and finding no one on the server, look no farther than BFBCS with its live server status updates. (GameTracker has one as well, but I seem to recall it having update frequency or reliability issues).

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
            --BlackMirror
            <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
            Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
            --Blackraven93

Comment

Also - don't be afraid to hop on the server and post here that you're trying to seed! There are a lot of people around that will hop in and help seed - even if they don't have time to actually play the game :)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheburash View Post
                Game Tracker has the server player statistics by hour, in Eastern US time.
                (It also tells me Br1tt has no life and his girlfriend is feeling neglected, but that's a different issue)
                Actually the doubling of the pre round start timer has allowed me to sort that issue out. Which is nice.

Comment

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....175.47:19567/

I use that link to see who is online and when on the server. Try it...

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
                    Actually the doubling of the pre round start timer has allowed me to sort that issue out. Which is nice.
                    I feel bad for your girlfriend ....:)
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X