Must-see: Threatty's Full Metal 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must-see: Threatty's Full Metal 2

"You Magnificent Bastard" is all I could say after watching that video.

Re: Must-see: Threatty's Full Metal 2

Watch in 1080 full screen for best OMG experience'!
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Probably the best produced BC2 video I've ever seen. I also like that he plays without bunnyhopping or pump canceling glitch or other trickery, just great movement and accuracy. Especially loved the chopper kill, and the kill at the end made me laugh.

Nice find.

Comment

Really nice.
        But I´ve always wondered where these fragmasters find those servers where the enemy just sits and wait for them, they´re not even returning fire.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome skills no doubt, great montage. But man, those guys he was with on the server were like either wookies or wookies under cover because they just did nothing, not even a shot at him even though they were looking at him or letting him rampage behind their backs.

Loved that mid-air C4 chopper kill, that was epic, and those chopper kills with the tank, and of course the lol moment in the end.
          ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Godo stuff man, good stuff.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

wow! skills w/ all kits <3

(although... ahhaha, it almost looks staged at a few points... 4 non-snipers huddling behind a rock?)

Comment

4:13, C4'ing an in-flight chopper. I don't even know what to say.

Former TG-21st
                Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

This guy has some incredible skill. Even though many of the kills are being fast forwarded, you can still tell how quickly and accurately he is cycling through targets. Also I love seeing people play with many different combinations of weapons and kits.

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
                  Really nice.
                  But I´ve always wondered where these fragmasters find those servers where the enemy just sits and wait for them, they´re not even returning fire.
                  I was thinking the same thing. Most of these dudes he's dropping aren't looking at him or even reacting to their squad mates getting murdered. Maybe he kills them so rapidly that unsuspecting people don't have time to react.
                  "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Yeah, he's playing against crappy competition, but man, those double/triple snipes are still pretty impressive.

Comment

I've seen people bunch up like that. Spawn on squad means you can settle into a sniper spot and within a minute you have 4 guys there all looking through their scopes. Doesn't happen very often, but this is months and months of footage. If I was able to record every minute of gameplay I could probably put together a 4 minute video of stuff like that. The skill is cool, but the production blows me away. Usually a frag video includes one or more of the following:

1) Lame glitching
                      2) Bunnyhopping
                      3) Loud bad music
                      4) Stupid visual effects that distract from the content
                      5) Lame kills that are put in to pad the time out

This video avoids all of these. The play is skillful and to my personal taste, the music enhances without distracting you from the action, the visual effects add to the experience, and every single second has something worth watching.

If there was an Oscar for best frag video, this would win.

Comment

Pubstar montage. Meh. I'd rather see a competition based montage...

I also believe he had quite a few of these staged.

Great editing, but in the end, it's just a kill-montage.
                        Skud

Comment

I don't believe anything here is staged, why? because I've done all those things myself. It's all in your movement to be able to flank because in the end people are painfully one minded and never to rarely watch what's behind them if they see an enemy in front of them.
                          Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

^^^Agreed. Many many of his kills are against oblivious players, in the back, rows of snipers, just spawned in people, etc. This is what pub servers are for : )

However, IMHO its an awesome video, it really shows off the thrill of this fast paced game, and its well done. And the guy is obviously good, fast, and accurate.

Comment

I'm not gonna say any of these sequences were staged, but that one shot of him killing five guys on Arica Harbor on sniper hill was pretty bad for the other team. I don't think I've ever seen 5 attackers bunched up in that fashion, all crouched and not paying attention to their surroundings.
                              "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X