Ladder team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder team

As you might have noticed by now there's a TG ladder that just started. So far BC2 has 3 teams, 2 of those are pretty much the 21st and the 70th, the third is Dredge's Gun Bunnies.

So in order to spice up the competition we want to add a new team to the bunch, and we're looking for people that want to have fun and win. Basically the team name is something that we can determine although a few ideas have already been presented and are really good. From the start we'd have 3 members (myself included).

If you want to be Team Cap., fine with us, you'd be taking over some of the bureaucracy. :)
    Everyone is welcome, you can send me a message or just post here, all good.

Phoenix out
    ˝Memento audere semper˝

Re: Ladder team

I truly hope this comes through. There are many TG regulars (IHS, non-affiliated SM's, and regulars) that frequent the TG server but haven't signed up for any team. I highly encourage anyone who enjoys BC2 to get a team going.

While the fact that it's a competition may seem a little intimidating, the fact that it's an internal ladder makes it very, very friendly. It's a great way to play the game on a more organized and tactical level. Playing together as a team and utilizing strategy has a lot more emphasis when playing on smaller scales. For those of you that enjoyed the scrims (TG-TG or external), you'll have a blast playing these ladders.

Comment

First BC2 TG ladder match scheduled for this Sunday. People do you really will let us have all the fun? Come on join and play! Public servers are for pubbies!:)
      sigpic

Comment

1. How long is the ladder going to run for?

2. What days do we have to be online in order to participate?

[ Official 3rd Special Forces Detachment (SFD) Member ]

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
          First BC2 TG ladder match scheduled for this Sunday. People do you really will let us have all the fun? Come on join and play! Public servers are for pubbies!:)
          Wait until this team gets up and running, you're going to be in for some headaches and losses :D

Originally posted by SwEEt_tOOtH View Post
          1. How long is the ladder going to run for?

2. What days do we have to be online in order to participate?
          1. Until everyone gets bored? No idea

2.The match dates are, I think, set by team COs, so basically it's whenever we want the match to be (if the other team agrees)
          ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Ladders will run for 3 months at a time, although this time will change as needed based on the total number of teams. At the end of the ladder, the team in first place will be declared the winner. After that, there will be a one to two week reset period for each ladder to allow teams the chance to manage rosters and do whatever else they deem necessary. Once the rest period is over, the Ladder will start up again with all teams standings set back to the default.
            Follow this link to get all the info:
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/competitions.php?do=rules
            sigpic

Comment

Do you guys have any info on who's refereeing your first match this Sunday Ostry? Just interested in how that's gonna work.
              ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix. View Post
                Do you guys have any info on who's refereeing your first match this Sunday Ostry? Just interested in how that's gonna work.
                Energizer Bunnies will shoot any referees on sight! :)

I will have recordings posted after the play.
                sigpic

Comment

I would be interestd in joining BC2 ladder, so if anyone wants me to fail your team im in.
                  sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                  "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

We have no referee for BC2 yet (looks around for a volunteer) so I will ref this one. And despite Ostry's promise, I highly doubt he will even be able to hit me ao it's all good ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix. View Post
                      Wait until this team gets up and running, you're going to be in for some headaches and losses :D
                      *cue applause*
                      And then some!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just asking about the ref because I know that I'm gonna shoot at anything that's not from my team :P

FINArsi you're more than welcome with us

1 month supporting member status for the winning team, imagine the extra hustle everyone would bring :D
                        ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

TEAM UPDATE: Created the team that's going to be #1 in the BC2 ladder.

I'm happy to announce that the Cheeky Monkeys have been created. We welcome others that also feel their inner cheeky monkey into our lineup. :)

Edit: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/competi...viewteam&id=13

The join button is under the Cheeky Monkey avatar
                          Last edited by Phoenix.; 05-05-2011, 03:20 PM.
                          ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

You asked for this so dont blame me if we fail, I warned you =)
                            sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                            "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Glad to have you FINArsi!
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse