Thank you TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you TG

Played for an hour earlier this evening, and then joined the TG server, all I can say is:

Thank you TG for keeping me on my toes!

Random server:

TG server:

It is always nice to play with you guys, and again thank you for reminding me that I have a lot to learn still.
    Good games!

Edit: same map, although more tickets on the random server, and to be fair: 90 ping on the random server and 220 on the TG sever. Full disclosure is how I roll or whatever...
    "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Re: Thank you TG

I know what you mean!

Today I played 8 or so rounds of SQDM with some TG folk - we won every single round. I only did "poor" 1 or 2 rounds, and some of the rounds I was 20+ with very few deaths.

We have a VERY tough regular player list here. When I get a good score on the TG server it's usually an accomplishment. I know I'm pretty good, but in comparison to some here at TG I'm a fly on the wall.
    Skud

Comment

Originally posted by lien View Post
      damnit TG!
      FTFY :)

heheh

Comment

You're Welcome... :icon12:

Fun times the other night too. Although I still don't now how you fire that M9 so fast and accurately! :row__736:

:icon_frow
        |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
        sigpic

Comment

M9 is a laser once you figure it out.
          Skud

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
            FTFY :)

heheh
            yeah thanks for that :D

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy-2-War View Post
              You're Welcome... :icon12:

Fun times the other night too. Although I still don't now how you fire that M9 so fast and accurately! :row__736:
              Hey give me back my tags!
              Thank you too for the other night it was intense, you scared me many times with your sneakiness!
              I am pretty sure you out knifed me that round, you must have gotten me like four times :)

The m9 is a beast, you can practically snipe with that thing when zoomed in. I don't belive it has any recoil, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Hmm.. M9 you say? I only have 40 kills what that thing but if you say it's good.. Although it will be hard to let go of my trusted 1911 my third most used gun in the game :P
                Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
                  Hmm.. M9 you say? I only have 40 kills what that thing but if you say it's good.. Although it will be hard to let go of my trusted 1911 my third most used gun in the game :P
                  Ah the the classic 1911, I loved that gun until it got nerfed way back, they decreased the rate of fire right?
                  But if you say it is good I believe you, maybe it is time to dust it off :)

I did not like the M9 at first, it is not that accurate unless you use the sights, but is is crazy fast between shots.
                  My personal favorite is the Grach or whatever it is called, I think it does more damage than the M9 and is more accurate without using the sights. Come to think of it I did not use the sights on the pistols before I started using the M9 about two months ago.

Comment

Grach does less damage.

I mostly used the 1911, but don't use the sights. I use it as a traditional side arm. It is a beast.
                    Skud

Comment

The 1911 is a little bit slower now yes but it packs a good punch and you don't have to use the sight for it to be really accurate:)

Going to try out the 2 other guns tonight but I think I will go back to the 1911 if I have to use the sights.. I'm lazy and needing one more click is just more then I can manage :P
                      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X