Video: A Unedited Battle Record from 25/05/1011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Video: A Unedited Battle Record from 25/05/1011

The following is a largely unedited record of a battle (25/05/2011) from [TG] E-Male's point of view.

I post it not because I made any great moves.

The recording is simply a record of the quality gamesmanship, communication, and cooperation found in TG's servers every night.

Personally, I was pleased with my performance, as I managed to provide a consistent and strategically useful anchor for my team throughout most of the round, suppressed enemies on an MCCOM, provided useful intell all while managing to do some camera work.

Often when filming I have to make choices about where I position myself with the camera in mind. I am still seeking the right balance between effectiveness, consistent longevity (not getting frag often) and proximity to the heat of the action.

For me, in-game videography is not just about turning on Fraps while gaming (not that there is any thing wrong with that). Another approach is seen when the camera becomes the focus of choices, the reason for being in-game. This choice can be effectively balanced with the need to support the team.

sigpic

Re: Video: A Unedited Battle Record from 25/05/1011

Another good one E...

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Re: Video: A Unedited Battle Record from 25/05/1011

As soon as the film started rolling, I new which part of the night that was, and sure enough, my failed wookie attack at ~1:20 is still fresh in my mind, thanks for capturing that, and replaying it in slow motion.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X