Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zhohar's secret identity and reasons for bad temper and underperformance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhohar's secret identity and reasons for bad temper and underperformance?

Hi fellow TG members, I am pleased to announce that we have discovered clues to the man behind the myth. It seems that Zhohar is a homophone for the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (SOAR).

Zhohar was until recently working for the 160th SOAR, but this unfortunate incident has him looking for a new job:

Re: Zhohar's secret identity and reasons for bad temper and underperformance?

hahaha....

Comment

160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment: The 160th SOAR is headquartered at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. The 160th SOAR (A) are also known as the Night Stalkers and their motto is Night Stalkers Don't Quit.

So ....... Zhohar is a stalker? And he is in Kentucky here with me? Gah! I'm locking the doors!

Comment

You think locking the doors will save you? Doors, windows, barriers of any kind are as butter to him as he cuts his way toward you.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Doors won't save you from the AH-6 Littlebirds!
          Skud

Comment

Originally posted by thedogwarrior View Post
            You think locking the doors will save you? Doors, windows, barriers of any kind are as butter to him as he cuts his way toward you.
            He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Was that Badger's body he dropped?

:icon_frow
              |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
              sigpic

Comment

It wouldn't matter.. I'm pretty sure Badger can fly.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

silly dog!
                  badger don't fly
                  he just stares down air, until air gets shaky in the legs and pushes him back up
                  then badger grumbles approvingly while munching on a twinkie and gently floating down.

(this thread definitely makes no sense. keep it going!)

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
                    silly dog!
                    badger don't fly
                    he just stares down air, until air gets shaky in the legs and pushes him back up
                    then badger grumbles approvingly while munching on a twinkie and gently floating down.
                    Zhohar, I haven't laughed that hard in a while :icon_lol: - thank you!

:icon_frow
                    |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                    sigpic

Comment

I understand that the air issue badger has after eating twinkies not only makes him float up to choppers, but skim across the water, albeit with a large wake and many stunned fish floating on the surface.

Edit: Which means one should never let badger be point man....
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought it was Abel to be honest. It was the only way to keep Abel off the leader boards for a few weeks while he swims back to shore.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                          He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
                          hide your kids hide your wife.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X