TG Internal Ladder Match!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Internal Ladder Match!

On Sunday the 12th at 2pm EST there will be a match between the Cheeky monkeys and Team Ladder Goat.

Due to computer limitations I will not be able to fraps this (someone buy me a new PC?) I will however Stream this event live from Livestream.com

So if you are interested in watching keep close watch to this thread as I will update it with info during the weekend.
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Re: TG Internal Ladder Match!

G.o.a.t.!

edit: why won't it let me do this in all caps?

Comment

Some forums have an all caps filter, others don't. Dunno why.
      Skud

Comment

Because yelling hurts Gunney's ears.

Comment

Whaaa ?

Comment

ok.. The match starts in 4,5 hours and I think I got the stream to work.

I could not however get my laptop to work in time so I will not be able to chat with anyone watching this during the rounds.

http://www.livestream.com/70th
            Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Going live
              Nubhar

Comment

Well this was kind of a bummer.. Couldn't get livestream to work properly and for the first time I got really bad lag..
                Nubhar

Comment

Nice rounds everyone! Great game.

Comment

I really hope the Monkeys don't get discouraged by this match ... that was a great performance by them. Good games.

Comment

great rounds, hopefully hilbilly works out his punkbuster issues
                      "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Thanks for the great rounds guys, Monkeys may be down right now but we'll climb back up!
                        Thanks also for the help during the rounds trying to figure out my connection issues. would pop up during the first competition. Blah!

Did anyone get any footage of it?
                        sigpic

Comment

From what i saw in the first round Monkies were holding 2 flags until Hillbilly dropped. It was very intense and interesting match. I loved how Monkey sniper (might of been Zenchi) poped three GOATS on low side Bravo small building. It was hilarious! Too bad i wasn't able to watch the whole thing.
                          I know Abel was lagging bad cause he was missing all his shots :)

Anyway Ebunnies going against Badgers hopefully next Sunday.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                            I loved how Monkey sniper (might of been Zenchi) poped three GOATS on low side Bravo small building. It was hilarious!
                            Yeah, awesome shooting by Zenchi. I got pretty reckless there knowing Beat was behind me for the revive. I definitely underestimated him there.

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                              From what i saw in the first round Monkies were holding 2 flags until Hillbilly dropped. It was very intense and interesting match. I loved how Monkey sniper (might of been Zenchi) poped three GOATS on low side Bravo small building. It was hilarious! Too bad i wasn't able to watch the whole thing.
                              I know Abel was lagging bad cause he was missing all his shots :)

Anyway Ebunnies going against Badgers hopefully next Sunday.
                              It was 4 of them... I got lucky and quick scoped all of em using the default scope (IMO 2 of you should have entered together or at the very least one should have entered as i killed since it takes a while to reload after each bullet)... was scary though since it was in such an enclosed room. The rounds were fun though...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X