[AAR]TG vs TnB II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR]TG vs TnB II

Gongrats to all who played, and won! This was one of the most dominant performances I have seen here at TG in a scrim. Really well played, and even more importantly, really well handled by all our guys, as there were some "adversities". I thank everyone for showing up and participating, and special thanks to FL1Pmode, Buriu, Zippy, and Cheburash, for stepping up as SL's, and doing a fine job with pre game, and on the fly adjustments. And of course, my Hero, Whiskey Six

Oasis Rush - We attacked first. We flanked them on both sides, and gained control of the vads area, and the other side of the bridge. From there, the enemy was pounded from all sides into submision. Opfor dug in a little on the next set, but our armor/wrench overpowered their AT/Mines, and our infantry ruled again. The 3rd set was a standoff, until Charlie squad employed the "James T Kirk Maneuver" and got behind the enemy. This effectively split the enemy defense, and we were armng Mcoms faster than you could say Tribble. For the fourth set I was in the Bradley on the high side in a fierce AT vs Apc battle, which we won due to perfect squad work, and the best wrenches. I didn't even see what happened on the Mcoms. The last set was a bloodbath. My Mg3 was smoking, so many targets. I think they were starting to give up at this point because they were just running in the open towards the Mcoms, and getting mowed down. We win! Opfor lost a couple players.

On Defense we held them at the first set, although they did manage to blow one of the Mcoms. We Win! Opfor lost a player.

Valparaiso Rush - We attacked first. Alot of discussion went on about how to start off. We decided to squad bomb with the blackhawk, and it paid off big time. Our whole team spawned in behind them, I've never seen the fist 2 Mcoms go so quickly. Opfor was not amused. From that point we ground it out to the end, there was no stopping us. Another Win! Opfor lost a player.

On Defense, once again Opfor was held at the first set. i wasn't in the round to comment on it, but another win! Opfor collectively rage quits.

Laguna Presa Rush Win by forfeit

Heavy Metal Rush Win by forfeit

Oasis Rush Win by forfeit

Can someone post the scoreboards, i lost them due to a crash.

Re: [AAR]TG vs TnB II

From the 3 rounds I played in:

Comment

Originally posted by Buriu View Post
      From the 3 rounds I played in
      0_0 dude... I'd have rage quit too!

Comment

Wow... looks like they ran head long into a buzz saw.

Well played.

Comment

Oh my, well played guys, I'd have uninstalled after the rage quit lol ouch!

Comment

Here is another picture from winning Valparaiso Rush as attackers.

Comment

Thanks for putting together the scrim, Bear, and everybody else that helped with the planning and helped with sorting out the technical issues.
              "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X