Here to Stay!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here to Stay!

As of roughly 2 weeks ago and alot of downloading patchs at 24KB per sec I've finally gotten onto multiplayer on BFBC2 and compared to COD's BO this is just blows it out of the water. I hope to see all of you in TS and on the battlefield. I'll try my best to stay active in the forums and learn more about all of you that play here. Maybe someday even be party of a In House Squad. I love the details of BFBC2 but still the MASSIVE map its provides with new combats each map instead of the same thing over and over.
    Signed,
    UndeadForce
    When there is no more room left in hell the dead shall walk the earth. - Dawn of the Dead
    sigpic

Re: Here to Stay!

You missed the party by a year or so, but better late than never. Welcome to the club!
    sigpic

Comment

Had fun shooting down your mosiquito last night! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Sweet, me and you can hang out, rollin noob style. As soon as steam decides to verify my purchase one of these days. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
          You missed the party by a year or so, but better late than never. Welcome to the club!
          Ah, but the party is always the best at the end of the party, nothing exciting happens when all the wives and kids are there. Things only get fun after midnight, when the keg is gone and everyone breaks out their bottle. :D
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

You had some epic games on both Friday and Saturday night... welcome to TG.
            |TG-88th| DaddyOfThree

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELofDEATH View Post
              Ah, but the party is always the best at the end of the party, nothing exciting happens when all the wives and kids are there. Things only get fun after midnight, when the keg is gone and everyone breaks out their bottle. :D
              So true ;)

Welcome aboard UDF

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...