friday night 7-22 BC2 in TS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday night 7-22 BC2 in TS3

Ok I am throwing this out there to the BC2 community. I am not sure who it was in TS3 but whoever has there mic set to voice activated needs to change it....it's not a request. Luckily I didn't have my speakers going, I had my head phones on. I heard more mother #!&#@ and fu*& in that channel than ever before. It's disrespectful to members of this community and to any of us mature gamers with children. When I run my speakers I can turn my game volume way down so no one can hear the cursing in game....I don't expect it on TS. I think a few of us warned whoever it was on several occasions. I don't expect whoever it was to fess up to it.....but know that it is a hard rule on our TS channel that language such as that....is not allowed. Please do us all a favor and assign a key bind to your mic. Thanks for listening.
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: friday night 7-22 BC2 in TS3

I was online on Friday and don't recall hearing anything out of line although I might have been in a different team channel... next time just bring it to the attention of a BC2 admin.
    |TG-88th| DaddyOfThree

Comment

you were on the other channel at this point Daddy. I didn't bring it up to the admins because honestly I didn't want to single anyone out on it. With a general post such as this I figured I kill 2 birds with one stone, I give a general reminder, and more than likely the offender has seen this post and has remedied the situation. Should it occur again Daddy I will take your advice. Thanks for the input.
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I was in the channel. Said person was asked to stop several times, and eventually he did, but it took longer than it should have. This post is a good reminder to watch the language in TS, and to report infractions.

Thanks for the post Ven.

Comment

Well, there is always another cure for those who have potty mouth and you dont want to hear it, just mute him via TeamSpeak.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
            Well, there is always another cure for those who have potty mouth and you dont want to hear it, just mute him via TeamSpeak.
            It was you wasn't it...

Just kidding :)
            "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse